‣‍ ‍ ‍ ‍tough call.

_____

Scenario 1:

muse a has to choose between saving muse b, who is trapped under debris, and saving countless others by hurrying to warn them that the building isn't safe (gas, fire, bomb, angry megalomaniac, whatever you can come up with). choosing one party most likely means leaving the other to die.

Scenario 2:

muse a has to either watch muse b being tortured or spill some very crucial information that can possibly lead to deaths of many.

Scenario 3:

muse a has been severely injured, and staying to help them means letting an enemy that plans on hurting others get away. there's also a high chance muse a will not survive.

Scenario 4:

our muses have been poisoned, and the person responsible is willing to give an antidote, but it will only be enough for one.

Scenario 5:

our muses had to spill information in order to save one another. now, an enemy group is coming to fight their allies, using the knowledge they gained. our muses can keep quiet about what happened, overall not telling their allies how the enemy got the info, or they can just be honest. either way, they might risk the disapproval of their allies, leading them having to fight alone.

Scenario 6:

someone twisted has captured our muses and is enjoying torturing them for their own pleasure. now, they have given muse b a choice: either muse b decides what they will do next to muse a, or they will.

Scenario 7:

someone twisted has captured our muses and is torturing them for their own pleasure. now, muse a is facing a choice: either allow the person to keep hurting muse b or have them hurt a third person.

Scenario 8:

muse a has been mind washed (or possessed) and is now attacking muse b, intent on killing them. muse b can either try and talk muse a out of it and risk injury or even death, or they could use force to bring them down, risking damage to muse a.

©️ — memeattic//tumblr

_____

Mysterion && Chaos (me as Chaos) are preferred for this, but I am open to other pairings, heroes or not!

Also open to Stick of Truth muses/pairings!