Chapter 2

Y/n was planning on bringing Kihyun to a field trip. She thought it would be nice if Kihyun got to see the world outside instead of getting stuck in this cold place. So, she prepared the proposal and sent it to her boss.

Well, the proposal of course got approved cause' he wouldn't care about what she's doing anyways as long as it's for job. Y/n smiled widely and went to Kihyun's room with some clothes for him that she bought yesterday.

She put the clothes on the bed and smiled widely at Kihyun as he looked at her confusedly.

"What are these for?" Kihyun asked as he observed the clothes. He took one of them and curiously play with it, almost ripping the jacket.

"Wear this. I'm taking you somewhere." Y/n said as she took away the jacket before it got ripped. Kihyun widened his eyes while looking at his hospital uniform.

"Where are we going? I'm fine with these." Y/n shook her head. Since Kihyun never got outside of the hospital since his school days, he's probably more comfortable in his daily clothes which is the uniform.

"Just do as I say. I sure you won't regret." Kihyun sighed and crossed his arms. He looked down and almost looked guilty. Just then, Y/n remembered about her mother.

"But I cannot leave my mother." Y/n hung his head low. She had worked hard planning on their trip and even bought him clothes. It can't be wasted like this...

"Can you tell your mother that I'm taking you somewhere, please? I promised it won't be long." Y/n said as she hoped for' Kihyun's mother ' to approve it.

Kihyun looked at his 'mother' and asked. "Can I go with her omma? You heard her promise."

Y/n smiled widely after seeing Kihyun going to the bathroom to change his clothes. After a while, Kihyun got out.

'I didn't know he's this handsome

'I didn't know he's this handsome.' Y/n thought as she stared at him. He is handsome but adding him wearing a leather jacket that goes along his silver hair literally makes him more stunning than usual.

Kihyun stood in front of her and waved his hands. He ran his hand along his hair, making Y/n's heart skip a beat. "Are you okay?"

Y/n was brought back to reality and nods. Kihyun grinned and giggled at her actions. He then took her hands. "What are we waiting for? Let's go."

He dragged Y/n until they got outside of his ward. As soon as he steps outside the ward, he looked down. Y/n noticed the sudden change of behaviour.

"What's wrong?" Kihyun shook his head. Y/n held his shoulder and gently shook it.

"I've never been outside before." Y/n nods. To be honest, Kihyun was afraid of going outside which is going back to reality. In the hospital, he can imagine lots of things that the reality can't give. Especially, his family.

"It's alright. I'm with you." Kihyun looked at her and tilted his head. He's still confused on whether to trust her or not.

"You sure?" Y/n nods reassuringly and smiled. Kihyun felt heat rushed to his cheek. He covered his face with his hand.

"I'm very 100% sure." Kihyun nods. Y/n took his hands and dragged him until they reached her car. Along the way, many doctors looked at them weirdly. Y/n shrugged off it and just walked.

As soon as they got inside the car, Kihyun said. "I didn't know that I'm famous maybe because of my looks?" Y/n laughed hearing him. He's probably talking about the attention that they got just now.

"To be honest, you're more handsome than the staffs there." Y/n blurted out as she started the car's engine. Kihyun blushed and turned his gaze outside. She put on her seatbelt and Kihyun put on his too.

He knew how to do it of course since he entered the hospital during his high school days.

"Where are we going to?" Kihyun asked, curious of the place they're heading to. This is the first time he got to look around the place after he got into the hospital.

"Today, we're going to do everything that you want to do." Y/n said and smiled at him. Kihyun tilted his head while thinking of what he wants to do.

"What should I do?" Y/n chuckled. He's cute.

"Anything?" Kihyun thought for a while and came up with a request Y/n had expected he would.

"I want to spend the day with my mother. I'm sure she will be please." Y/n smiled slowly fades. Y/n looked down and thought of a solution. Y/n gently took his hand.

"Kihyun ah, today I want you to spend the day with me. Just you and me." Kihyun looked down and thought for a while. Should I?

"Give me a chance, please..." Y/n said and looked at his face with hope. Kihyun

"Alright. Just this time." Y/n smiled widely and squealed.

"Great. Let's go." Y/n started to drove.

Kihyun looked around with awe. It's been a long time since he has seen these other than white walls and ceilings.

"Many things have changed." Kihyun said as he noticed that there are more buildings than before.

"Do you remember what your age is when you got in?" Y/n asked. Kihyun nods eagerly.

"I got in at 19." Y/n nods.

"What is your age now?" Kihyun looked down and thought for a while.

"It's been 7 years." Y/n knew his age right away, 26. He's older than her though.

"What's yours?" Kihyun asked.

"I'm 23." Kihyun nods.

"Then, you should call me oppa right? Isn't that how it's supposed to be? Or did they changed the system?" Y/n gulped, thinking of an answer.

"Yeah, sure. I'll call you that if you want to." Kihyun nods and continued to look outside.

"Then call me oppa." Y/n doesn't want him to think of her as a doctor but a friend. So, she has no choice but to follow his rules. Y/n nods and continued to drive.

They later arrived at the mall. They got off and went inside.

Kihyun stood behind Y/n as he held Y/n's hand tightly. Y/n looked at him confusedly.

"What are you doing?" Y/n asked and noticed his eyes looking at the crowd in the mall. He nervously searched for Y/n's hands and held it tightly. He went behind Y/n and buried his head at Y/n's neck making Y/n shiver because of his hot breath.

"I'm scared." Y/n took a deep breath and turned around to face him. She put her hand at his chin and lifted his head so that his eyes will look at her.

"Haven't I told you? I'm with you. I promise nothing bad will happen." Somehow, Y/n's words comforted Kihyun a lot. He unconsciously nods and followed Y/n's lead. Y/n brought them to a café.

They both sat down as Kihyun sighed in relief. "You alright?" Kihyun met his eyes with hers and nods. He smiled widely.

The waiter came to take their order. "Kihyun what would you like to eat?" Y/n asked.

"Can you choose for me?" Y/n nods and ordered their food.

Kihyun eyes wandered at the café. It didn't look too classy nor vintage. It's just makes Kihyun feels comfy.

"Do you like this place?" Y/n asked. Kihyun turned his gaze to Y/n and nods. It's been a long time since he went to places like this. He missed it.

"I love it."