Chapter 3

I quietly excuse myself from the table and go to my room. I shower and change in to a crop top and pajama shorts. I get into bed before hearing a knock at the door. I sigh silently before opening it and seeing a very awkward looking Carter standing in front of me.

"Uh, hi," he says quietly.

"Hi?"

"I was asked to bring this to you." He hands me a box and I take it. He nods at me as if telling me to open it. I take off the top to see a dog tag, like a military man would get, and some clothes underneath. The dog tag has engraving on it but I will look at it later.

He bids me a goodnight before walking down the hall to his room and shutting the door. I walk back in to my room and pull the tag out of the box. Property of Jack Gilinsky, the dog tag says. I roll my eyes and bring out the clothes.

It looks like they were bought from a lingerie store. All it is is a bra and high waisted short shorts with studs on them. A pair of thigh high leather boots sits at the bottom of the box. I roll my eyes before laying it on the dresser and finally going to bed.

.........

I am shaken awake by Jack early. I groan and try to roll over.

"Come on Caspian. Get up."

"Fine!" I shout before going to my closet and grabbing a maroon crop top and a pair of gray skinny jeans. I grab a pair of exercise clothes because I plan on going to the gym at some point and my "outfit" and throw them in a bag. I brush my teeth and straighten my hair. After applying a little mascara and deodorizer I grab my maroon and gray Vanz. I run down stairs and get in to Johnson's car. We drive for awhile before stopping in front of a huge stone wall. Gilinsky gets out and goes to a phone on the wall. He dials a number and talks before the gates open up.

When he gets in and looks at me. "Cas?"

"Yeah?"

"When we get in you will stay by my side please. When Mahogany comes to get you, you will stay by her side. Understood?"

"Yeah I guess."

"Then welcome Caspian to Omaha Fight club."