Chapter Two

A/N: UPDATED HOPE YOU ENJOY

My bags are taken out if the trunk of the car. When Calvin led me inside I gazed around. The inside looks like a bunch of boys live there. I'll help clean it.

"Welcome Caspian. Sorry but I have to get home to Laura. Just ask Jack if you need anything," Calvin says from the door. Wait? What? Jack and Jack come up behind me. Calvin leaves after a few words with Jack. As soon as the doors shut Jack and the blonde haired boy run up the stairs yelling. What was two feet pounding is now many more. I stand at the door, to petrified to move, and a ton of guys run down the stairs following Jack and Jack, I think was the blonde boy's name.

"Cas, I want you to meet our roommates, Matt, Nash, Hayes, Cameron, Shawn, Aaron, and Carter," Jack introduces us, "Oh and you already know Jack." I shake hands with each boy. "Boys, this is my sister Caspian Emerson." The boys wave and return upstairs. "Jack do you want to help me get her settled in?" The boy nods and we all grab a bag each. Jack and Jack poke their heads in to various rooms until finally entering one.

"Thank you. Really, I appreciate it," I tell them. My brother nods and walks out of the room but Jack stays.bye helps me hang clothes up as we talk.

"Caspian?" He asks after a while.

"Yeah?"

"Can I have your number please?"

"Absolutely Jack," I tell him while he gives me his phone and I give him mine. I take mine back after he fills in his information. He leaves to do something with Jack right after. I look through my contacts trying to find Jack's name. I don't find his but I find my bro and a new contact that says 'Your New BFF?'. My heart skips a beat and I text the number.

-To Your New BFF?- Jack?

-From Your New BFF- yeah?

-To Your new BFF- Ok haha. Imma change your name to Jack ok? But you are my BFF

-From Jack- ok. Yay at least I'm your BFF!

-To Jack- what do you want for dinner?

-From Jack- Up to Matt.

-To Jack- ok imma go then. Bye.

"Matt?" I yell from my room. The boy with blonde hair and dark skin runs down the hall and to my door.

"Yeah?"

"What do you want for dinner?" I ask.

"Oh you don't have to make anything. I can just order a pizza."

"No I can cook. I bet you haven't had a home cooked meal in months."

"Yeah," he shrugs. I head down stairs to go start dinner. I take the time to think over my life and how it will change. Yikes. Well I will have to think about it later on. Now I'm going to make dinner.