Jack Johnson- My One and Only

Ok guys. This is my new story and I hope you like it. It includes all of the mag on boys and a girl named Caspian(I know it is a weird name but through the story she gets called Cas) Marie Emerson. It is about Jack Johnson and she is Jack Gilinsky's adopted sister. To clear things up now, ALL THE BOYS LIVE TOGETHER. I hope you like it and vote for it and share it. Ily all!
-------

"Caspian, get ready. The family is here," Lydia screams at me over the noise of my head phones. I rip the plugs out and sprint across the room to my closet. I grab black skinny jeans and a turquoise 'Be yourself' flow shirt with some studded heels. I take down my dyed red hair from its high ponytail. I stretch a turquoise beanie over the curly length. I flip some of it over my shoulders. The back touches my tailbone.

I line my emerald eyes with a black liner and mascara. I sit myself out side of the door just in time to see to adults with Lydia. I wait for them to get to my end of the hall, where I am, lost in thought.

I came to Lydia's when I was six. It has been ten years since then. I will be sixteen in twenty minutes. I pray that this will be the family to take me and keep me. I have been in seven or eight homes and been returned every time. As soon as Lydia stops in front of my door I look up at the man and woman in front of me.

"Hello, who are you?" The man asks.

"I am Caspian. My friends call me Cas. I will be sixteen in fifteen minutes. And I have been here for ten years," I say the exact same 'award winning speech' I have every time I see a potential family.

"I'm Laura and this is my husband, Calvin Gilinsky, and our son, Jack. It is so nice to meet you," the woman says. The boy steps out from behind his father. His dark completion is almost enough to conceal the big bruise under his eye but his pink lips doesn't hide the red cut on the bottom lip.

"Would you like to move on?" Lydia asks.

"I think so," Calvin says.

"Can I actually stay behind a little?" Jack asks. His parents nod and move on with Lydia. After a few minutes Jack turns to me. "I hope we adopt you."

"Why?" I ask.

"You look cool," he states bluntly.

"What happened to your face?" I ask.

"Oh," he turns away a little, "Nothing."

"I can see it clear as day Gilinsky. What happened?"

"I got in a fight at school."

"Did you win?"

"Yeah."

I reach for his arm, "Good." He smiles. Lydia flies down the hall screaming my name at the top of her lungs before I can get another word in.

"Pack your bags Cas. You are getting adopted by the Gilinsky family." I bolt in my room as Lydia continues down the hall. I throw everything in to my suitcases and Jack carries them down and outside. I hug Laura and Calvin before moving on to Lydia. "Good look Caspian Emerson." I kiss the old woman on the forehead before walking away with my new family.

"You are riding with me and my friend Jack. Is that okay?" My brother asks once we are outside. I shrug. We walk to a sleek red mustang. A boy with blonde hair is inside but is to in his phone to notice us. Jack kicks the door and the car shakes as the guy jumps. He unlocks the door and Jack opens the front one. He gestures for me to climb in after him.

The two Jacks are caught up in something about some convention coming up in three days. We are driving down town towards the up-class housing. After twenty minutes I lose interest and sink back in to the seat.

------

When I am shaken awake we have stopped moving. The car is parked in front of a huge brick house. "Welcome home, Cas Gilinsky," Jack says from my left. But it wasn't my brother. The boy on my left smiles and gets out of his car. I follow as Jack goes out the other side. Calvin is waiting outside for us. I run and jump in to his open arms. This is my new home.