Chapter 2

When Louis was eight weeks pregnant, morning sickness hit him at full-force. Meals with too much dairy or oils, not even specifically breakfast or in the morning for that matter, would have Louis rushing to the nearest bathroom or trashcan. It was evident that Harry wasn't quite sure how to handle Louis getting sick by the way he would cautiously trail after the younger boy. Much to Louis' relief the older man would always offer some form of comfort, usually stroking Louis' hair away from his face or rubbing his back in soothing circles.

At nine weeks exactly, Louis had eaten breakfast that morning and was alright for a little while, but he had to rush out of Harry's office to puke, which ended up with him brushing his teeth before being tucked into bed while Harry went back to work. He'd been given ginger tea and a book to read, but Louis didn't like alone time anymore. He remembered back when he lived with his parents, his father would be working and Louis would plead silently that his mother would just leave him be. He'd hide out in his little cave of a room and he'd be content. But now he had Harry. Being with Harry was so much better than being alone.

So he laid in his and Harry's bed sadly, curling up in a small ball in hopes that the nausea didn't come back so he could go back to Harry's couch. However, after thirty minutes or so Harry came to him.

"How are you feeling pet?" Harry asked from the doorway of the room, and Louis cautiously sat up to look at him.

"I think I'm okay now, sir..." Louis said softly. "Do you need to work still, can I come back with you?"

The Dom walked forward to sit next to Louis, "Well I do need to work, but I have to wait on emails all the time. They can wait for me for once. I've got more important matters."

The sub blushed as Harry reached out to cradle Louis' face with a single hand. "Do you want to go out? Buy some stuff for the babies?" Harry asked, pulling back to check his back pocket for the wallet he kept there. Louis scrambled off of the bed with a large smile.

"Yeah?" He asked already turning to put on more presentable clothes. There was a knock at the door and Louis paused at the closet door to watch Liam slowly walk in. Harry greeted him, Liam was holding a glossy magazine in his hands and Louis watched as he handed it to Harry. The Dom only had to look at the front page before his body went rigid. Louis wrung his fingers together, lowering his hands down to his now just barely poochy tummy. There wasn't much but with Louis looking at it every day, poking the pooch, he noticed as soon as his tiny tummy started to get hard with the babies instead of fat.

"There's a video too, Nick Grimshaw wants an interview. I suggest you give it to him this time," Liam whispered to Harry, Louis barely heard it but he did and as soon as Nick's name came out of Liam's mouth he was shaking his head. He hated the sub after his invasiveness a while back.

"What's wrong Sir?" Louis asked, stepping forward and across the room to try and glance at the magazine Liam had handed the Dom. Harry handed the book to Louis with a long sigh.

"I'll watch the videos. If it's not obvious that Louis said it then we'll deny. If it is, then we'll go. He's nine weeks along. Still months away from where we want him to be before we tell people but... the fucking asshole will end up here again and I can't have that," Harry said turning to glance at Louis before walking out of the room.

Liam stayed to watch Louis slow reaction to the header on the glossy page. 'Don't let them hurt my babies' 'Louis Tomlinson, Sub of Harry Styles, pregnant?' Louis was blown up, cowering away from the flashes on the page, eyes panicked and lips parted.

"Harry's not happy," Louis murmured, throwing the magazine down on the bed, sitting down next to it. He wasn't scared of telling everyone, he was doing everything he could do to make sure that the babies were perfectly fine and that no harm was coming to them.