How happened (Valdangelo)

(Nico's POV)

It's been two years since we won the war against Gaea, after I shadow traveled back to camp with the Athena Pythons, I went to the underworld and I've been back for three months. Camp Half-Blood changed a lot since I left there are more campers, more cabins, and Greeks and Romans are aloud in both camps.

But let's get back on topic. I can't say that I wanted to do it, but I was forced to by the blond superman.

Jason swooped down from behind and picked me up as I was walking on my way to the Sword arena. I yelled at him to let me go, and cussed, and kicked but nothing worked. The stupid son of Zeus flew me all the way to bunker 9. (Not fun for a son of Hades). As soon as he put me down I ran for the woods. He reached out to try to grab for my arm I turned around and said "unless you want throw up you then don't follow me." That made him let go really fast. After I was done, I walked over and tried to gather my dignity as I asked Jason "wht the fuck do you want grace?" I deadpanned.

"The rest of the seven are playing truth or dare and percy and hazel said they wanted you to come and socialize." I gave him one of my famous death glares cold as ice as I said "fine but know this grace if you ever fly me anywhere again I will send skeletons to hunt you." Jason's eyes widened and nodded his head, as I felt a small smirk play on my lips.

We walked the rest of the way to Bunker 9 in silence. As we walked up to the doors of Bunker 9 I have to admit they were impressive never been there before because while nobody ever invited me. Jason stopped at the doors knocked three times paused and knocked again. Leo yelled from the inside," what's the password." "Really Leo," Jason yelled.

"That's not the password." leo yelled through the door in a singsong voice.

Fine Jason said shouted, "Leo Valdes is my best in the coolest demigod ever in existence." "Good," Leo said as he opened the door," but what took you so long to get ov-." Then he looked over and saw me and his eyebrows caught on fire. I ignored him and answer his question,"it took us so long because somebody "I said looking over at Jason" thought it would be a good idea to lift me up and fly me over here." "oh really," I said as I felt the shadows wrap around me and push me out right behind Jason. Since I'm now 16 and 6 foot two it wasn't a problem when I whispered " boo," in his ear,

He literally flew 10 feet in the air and screamed "for fuck sake Nico." I on the other hand was laughing my ass off. Leo was staring at me with a smirk on his face. "What is it Valdez," I said calming down, I could fell Jason's glare on me. "Nothing," he started,"just as never heard you laugh before you should do it more often." My face went slack. Did he know about my secret, no that can't be it, could it? No he couldn't know. I stammered "are yo-did you just try to flir-," we'll then," he said as his eyebrows caught on fire again,"The others are in the third hallway to the right three doors down take a right turn and you'll be there." "Ok," I said quickly," how big is this place though?" Leo answered as I stepped in," Even I don't now."

Authors note this is my face story that I have ever posted so it probably won't be that good

(BTW what should I call you guys)