Adley

*Mild sexual content*

Adley slipped in the dress she and Danny had bought earlier. It was a beautiful, simple and summed up everything that Adley wanted to show off about herself; her curves, her boobs, her dark hair. Danny whistled and laughed as she did a mini strut around her bedroom. 

"This party is gonna be sooo fun," he gushed. He watched as Adley tied the silver necklace that her parents had sent over around her neck, and she tried not to think about how much the jewelry had cost her parents, and how they had made the money to buy it.

"This party," Adley hitched in a breath. "Is going to be perfect." And it was. Roland and her were going to sleep together, she would assert her popularity, and Tess was coming. She could try and make up for what had happened at lunch. Immediately her elated feeling sank away. Guilt replaced it as she thought about all that her and Tess had been through together, and she wanted to cry as she remembered what she had said to her friend.

The door went, and giving a playful smile to Danny they walked down to staircase to Roland and Danny's boyfriend Rykard, who were waiting for them. Roland's eyes lit up as he eyed up Adley and he immediately gave a wide smile.

"Babe, you're a knockout." Adley tried to hide the fact that her heart was hammering as she smiled and took his hand. They drove to Rolands house where the music was already pumping and crowds of people were rushing in. Adley felt slightly sick, but she took her boyfriends hand and let him carry her to the steps, giggling and kissing his neck.

Inside, the music was even louder and there were people everywhere. Adley searched for Tess amongst the crowds but she couldn't seem to find her. She found Gabbe amongst the crowds.

"Hey G. Have you seen Tess?"

Gabbe barely looked at her, and turned back to her boyfriend. "Tess isn't coming, Addie. She went back with Jase."

Adley felt stunned. Her breath hitched in her throat and she stepped away into the crowds. Now Tess couldn't even be bothered to come to the parties she invited her to. Didn't Tess get that she was only popular because Addie had made her that way? Part of her wondered that maybe Addie was only popular because of her friend. Tess was beautiful, something that Adley was constantly aware of, but she had never thought of herself as dependent on her friends looks. Tears pricked her eyes. Tess would pick Jase who she barely knew over Addie, her friend since kindergarten?

Roland called her over to where he was sitting. A couple of guys and girls were sat around prepared for truth or dare. Adley went and sat by Roland's side, trying not to think of the hurt squeezing around her heart. Tess didn't give two about Addie.

The bottle spun and a couple of girls giggled, which seemed to only piss Adley off more. They were so desperate for her to like them, so that they could sink their claws into her popularity and step on her so that they could reach the top. Adley had no true friends now, only vultures. The bottle landed on her.

It was Roland's choice to choose dare, which Addie didn't mind because she guessed it would mean doing something with him. Instead he looked her up and down and said, "Kiss Mikey." Mikey? Seriously? She was his girlfriend and he was actually asking her to make out with someone else. The hurt gripping her heart squeezed and Adley felt stupid. He didn't like her, he didn't want her, he was only with her because she was Adley. Ugly, stupid, Adley.

She felt like crying but instead she smiled, and went over to straddle 'Mikey.' Rocking her hips against his lap she pushed her boobs up against him and started to kiss him, slipping her tongue in and feeling the jock drool all over her. He grabbed at her ass and she giggled then kissed him more, massaging his mouth with her tongue. Tentatively, she looked back at Roland but he wasn't even watching. So she started to drink.