Chapter 14

"Come check this out brother!" Sam yelled again. We walked over to the blankets and Colby saw the 3 MIL cake. "Oh what?! You guys didn't have to do this!" "We wanted too." Kat said, sitting down on the blanket. She started getting the plates and things ready. "You guys deserve this and so much more. By the way, I have something else for you guys." I pulled out my phone and went to the secret email account that I had posted, telling the fans to send me their congratulations to Sam and Colby. There were thousands upon thousands of them. I handed my phone to Colby, and Sam sat next to him so that he could see. "Read it, read it, read it!" Jake started chanting and everyone else joined in. Sam and Colby laughed and Colby replied, "Hold on, let me find a good one." He scrolled for a second. "Here...Dear Sam and Colby, First I want to say Congratulations on hitting 3 Mil on YouTube. It is so amazing that 2 little dorky band kids from Kansas have come so far! You guys give the outsiders hope that things will work out as long as we keep trying and put everything we have into making our dreams come true. You mean the world to me, as I'm sure you do to countless others. Always know, no matter what, the #SamandColbyFamily will always be by your side. #SamandColbyto4MIL #OnwardandUpward  Love always, FanName."  I was a little teary eyed, and I could swear that I saw Colby quickly wipe his eye. Sam didn't even try to hide it. He sniffled and looked up. "I freaking love our fans!" "Best fans in the world bro." Colby said, handing me my phone back. "That was amazing y/n, thank you." He held his hand out to me, pulling me down into his lap. Kat and Devyn passed out the plates and everyone got something to eat. Corey had music playing from his phone. The atmosphere was relaxed, and a little bittersweet since we knew that we would be separating soon. Colby and I sat silently, watching the waves move in and out, the foam splashing against the shore. I was lying back against him, sitting in between his legs, his arms around my waist. He nuzzled his head down into my neck and kissed me. "I'm gonna miss you y/n." I shivered from the feeling of his breath on me. Turning my head to him, I kissed him softly on the lips. "I'm gonna miss you too Colby." I pulled his arm around me tighter, holding his ring clad hand in mine. "You guys!" Colby looked over his shoulder at Jake. "Whassup bro?" "Let's go swimming." Jake replied, pulling his shirt over his head. "We don't have any suits Jake. We can't." "Sure we do." He said smiling. He unbuckled his pants and slid them down, showing his boxer briefs. I hid my face, laughing. "Tara, get yo mans!" She laughed and replied, "Nah, I'm down." Off came her clothes, leaving her in her underwear. She grabbed his hand and they ran towards the water. Corey looked at Devyn, tilting his head and shrugging. She smiled sweetly and laughed. They both stripped down to their underwear and ran towards the water, Corey yelling "Hey Jake, wait up!"