Chapter Two-My No-Love Relationship

Ivy's POV(anyway its forever,I guess..)

I open my eyes and saw Jason beside my bed,"Ivy,are you okay? You gave me a heart attack!" "Good! Die! Get out!" I shouted and he went out of the room as he closed the door with sad eyes,now who cares about his stupid sad eyes. Suddenly,all my memories came running back to my mind,OH SHIT! HE KNOWS MY SECRET! He is a bastard!  I ran out of the house as I ran after him,"Jason! J...J...Jason! Wait up!" "What you freaking no heart monster?Came to shout at me and curse me?"he asked."Maybe..No! Wait! Don't tell anyone about me being SS!"I pleaded."What is SS?" he asked."Shadow Singer"I said rolling my eyes."Oh thanks! I remember now! Thanks for reminding me! If you don't want me to tell anyone.."He smirked.I always hated his smirk! URGHH! STOP THAT FUCKING SMIRK! "I need to do what?"I asked rolling my eyes in displeasure."Be mine"He smirked.I thought the word 'mine' is his servant so I nodded. He laughed,"really,you? mine? hahahahahaha most haliarious joke ever but thanks" "Why don't want me to be your servant anymore?" I smiled. But he laughed even harder,"you agreed so you must be mine,anyway since you agreed,I will tell you the meaning so don't go back on your word of being mine okay?" I nodded. "Mine means my girlfriend." He laughed so hard. I was frustrated,he lie to me? Fine,I will be his girlfriend or not he will tell everyone,his mouth is so big that could eat the whole world...Hate my life..."Okay,we must walk to and back from school together everyday and we will have frequent dates on Saturday and Sunday unless I or you have something really,really urgent if it's studying we can study together,understood?"He said. I nodded in displeasure,my life sucks like HELL!!  Ugrhhhh!! Why is he making my life miserable?"Hmmm...I wonder what time is it right now?" He asked so I took my phone out and saw the time."Oh my fucking gosh it's now....7.30PM!!!!! WE ARE FUCKING LATE!" "Glad you know,babe, take your time"He smiled at me,I glared at him as I ran in my house and bath.

After a while,I quickly ran to my closet and wore my school uniform with a matching jacket as I tie it around my waist as I tie up my hair very high. I took my school bag and put my phone in my pocket,but left my wallet in my room. I knew it but I knew I was late so I left my wallet and ran out of my house and Jason was there waiting for me. He saw me and hold my hands as we ran to school together,somehow my heart was racing. I don't know why my cheeks felt hot and my heart was racing,I didn't know what was happening but I still ran with him to class.

*Lunch Break*

I was sitting with my best friend,Audrey,in the canteen eating as I couldn't tell her Jason was my boyfriend because she had a crush on Jason. I was regreting as I didn't want to betray her so I kept my mouth shut. Suddenly,Jason went beside me and sat there eating. I didn't mind but everyone inn the canteen was thinking he might be flirting with as all the popular girls look at me like fire in their eyes."Jason,you might want to sit beside me,Ivy hates you so if you sit beside her,she might be spitting fire balls at you."Audrey said it with a smile of her face.I knew she was flirting with Jason as it is all written on her face..."Sorry I think my girlfriend will not like it" Jason said with a sad face,it was all written on his face that he's going to make Audrey hate me."You have a girlfriend? When?"Every girl in the canteen except me,including Audrey asked."Since today"Jason said."Who the hell is the girl?"they asked and Jason hold my hands and showed everyone.Audrey looked down and went away,"I must have been the disturber right?Sorry I'll leave..." I pulled Audrey back and made her sit beside me telling her that I was threathened to be his girlfriend so she smiled and said,"I know because he has always been your enemy."I smiled and hugged her as she hugs me back .I don't know but I could feel Jason smiling to,and he has a cu- wait he's not cute why am I thinking like that? I don't know what was happening but all I know is that I will hate Jason forever,when I meant forever,it means forever.If I ever love Jason,I will be called idiot. I have to prepare for tonight's song again and Jason is going to be there again,maybe singing with me,he has a nice voice though.