Chapter Four- Mum tries to solve

Ivy's POV

I woke up with a headache,"Ouch!" I grabbed my head,I saw a figure in front of me. The figure quickly hold my head and said,"Bae,are you okay? " I regonised that voice! It belongs to Jason! "Fuck off Jason!" I shouted with tears welling up in my eyes,I quickly got up and ran out the infirmary and called Audrey.

"Audrey!"

"Are you crying?"

"Yeah..."

"I'll come over your house right now!"

"O..Okay!"

I hung up the phone and ran straight home.

*reach home*

I opened the door and ran up to my room and saw Audrey there,I ran into Audrey's arms and cried like mad.

Jason's POV

"Where the fuck is Ivy?"

"You shouldn't be looking for her,your father will think your cheating on me"

"I never even loved you,I will talk to my father,who wants a bitch like you?"

She frowned as I took out my phone to record the talk from now onwards and pretend I was calling Ivy.

"Hey! Furem!"

"What Jason? You channged your mind and want me back?"

"I wanna know what you want for marrying me."

"Of course its because I love you!"

"Please stop lying"

"Okay,fine,I will say,I marry you because you're rich! Duh who wouldn't want a rich fellow!"

"Oh thanks I recorded that! I'm sending it to my dad! Too bad I just don't love or even like you!"

"What the fuck! Give me that fucking phone bastard!"

I ran to the boys toilet and sent sent the recording to my dad. I am so fine being immature! I wanted call Ivy but I'm sure she will off her phone when she is sad so I called Audrey.

"Audrey?"

"Yes?"

"Where is Ivy? I'm seriously worried! She is not in school,I have searched all around!"

"You are crazy! Why did even Furem appear?"

"How the fuck I know? Just tell me where is Ivy! I need to explain!"

"Do you really love Ivy?"

"YES OF CAUSE NOW TELL ME WHERE IS SHE!!!"

"Okay she is at home!"

"Where is her house?"

"Beside the park near the school"

"Okay thanks!"

"Bye"

I hung up the phone and went straight to her house. I knocked on her door and her mother came. 

"Oh Jason I didn't expect you to come"

"I am looking for Ivy..."

Ivy's mum gasped in surprise and said isn't Ivy my enemy.

"Emmmm....Ivy isn't my enemy anymore...She is my...girlfriend..."

"Oh my! She finally have a boyfriend!"

"So auntie can I come in? I need to explain to her something that she misunderstanded."

"Why not you tell me the problem and I'll have a mother and daughter talk with her."

I went in the house and explained to her mother the problem and she understands it. I went home and have a rest since her mum will talk to her about the problem. She is just so stubborn!