Chapter One-Secret Exposed Or Not

Ivy's POV

"Mum,I gotta go!"I told mum as she nodded,"Go do your thing,I'll be just fine here,your little brother is in the room to accompany me.Have you prepare the song?" "Yes,the song is Because Of You from Kelly Clarkson." I replied as I left.

I walked down the road towards Uncle Zin's Cafe as I saw Jason,I glared at him as he walked in Uncle Zin's Cafe. He's a regular customer in Uncle Zin's Cafe,Uncle Zin kept telling me to put down the hatred for Jason as he likes Jason,I couldn't put down the hatred as Jason bullied me when we were in elementary school,that misery haunted me for years until I let it get past me 2 years ago,it took so long to let go.

As Jason talked to Uncle Zin,I went in through the back door. The staffs quickly put a white curtain on stage as I always sing behing the curtain.I walked up the stage and started my thing,

"Hi everyone,it's me! Shadow Singer again! Too bad I still can't show my face! I am gonna sing a song called Because of you from Kelly Clackson."

Everyone cheered for me before I sang and that was always the style since last year I started singing here.But this time someone said"Can I sing with you?" "Yes you may but you only can sing in front of the curtain not behind,first,what's your name?" I queried."Jason" I stood in shock for few seconds as the music went on.

(without bold but slanted is Jason singing while Bold without slanted is Ivy singing)

"I will not make the same mistakes that you did,I won't let myself"

"Cause my heart so much misery,I will not break ,the way you did,you fell hard"

"I've learned the hard way.To never let it get that far."

"Because of you. I never strayed too far from sidewalk."

"Because of you I learned to played on the safe side so I don't get hurt"

"Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me,but everyone around me"

"Because of you I am afraid"

"I lose my way.And it's not long before you point it out"

"I cannot cry"

"Because you know that's weakness in your eyes"

"I'm forced to fake"

"A smile, a laugh everyday of my life"

"My heart can't possibly break"

"When it wasn't even whole to start with"

"Because of you..."

"Sorry I have to to the short version,I have to go now,it's getting late so Jason,you can sing with the next singer!"

I can see him nod and left the stage,I quickly left the stage as the next singer,Eden,sang next. I quickly left through the backdoor and saw Jason there."Hey Ivy! You have a nice voice there,is this routine at night your secret?" I stood in shock,he knew? "Your voice was obvious,I knew yoou had this talent since elementary school. Everyone gotta know this,your voice was too beautiful,I am gonna go Facebook for a post!"He smirked,I snatched his phone away and said,"N...N...No!Please keep my secret!I don't wa-" My body suddenly felt heavy and my vision became blurred and than all I see was darkness,all I think is please Jason,don't tell anyone my secret!