Chapter 12 Cont.

Bresha POV:

Michael: "I juss want my family back. I love y'all too much to lose it all. Ion want that..."

I juss look at him. I love dis dude. And he knows I do. But he shouldn't have fucked tha bitch in tha first place...

Me: "Michael I..."

I sigh and put my head down. He lifts my chin and looks at me

Me: "Michael. Do you not undastand...what chu did ta me? Not juss me...dem. You gave it all up fa a penny hoe. Then on top of dat...you had tha nerve ta ask me if I had anymoe secrets. But chu were tha one...dat had tha secret. At least I tol' you mines. I didn't tell you from tha beginnin' cuz I was trynna figure out tha best way ta do it. You weren't gonna say anythang at all. And you didn't talk ta me. You juss...blew me off. Do you know how dat made me feel? Ta know dat my own fiancé didn't wanna talk ta me..."

Michael: "Neglected..."

Me: "Exactly. And yeen ain't even care. You wouldn't touch me. You barely looked at me. You stopped givin' me complements. Do you know how dat made me feel?"

Michael: "Insecure..."

Me: "Exactly. So you do know. But chu know what...you neva cared cuz you was too busy worryin' bout dat bitch! Ya know...I realized tha hoe ain't hea' no moe. Did you cheat on ha too?"

Michael: "*scoffs* Nah. I tol' her to leave..."

I shot my head up so damn fast

Michael: "I tol' her to go. And she's not my manager no moe. She got replace by someone else for multiple reasons. I tol' you B, Ion like this. And if you think bout it...we neva argued. Til that one incident..."

Me: "So you sayin' dis my fault? Cuz if you are...I will punch you in yo neck so hard. Like I said befoe...I was trynna find a way ta tell you. You were tha one dat fucked up..."

Michael: "Ya right. I did. Only cuz I was pissed and I didn't wanna talk to you..."

I was gonna say sum'n' but he cut me off

Michael: "But I should've cuz we wouldn't be in this predicament right now. That's why I wanna fix it cuz Ion like tha predicament. Can we fix this? Again. I'll even put my hand on tha Bible and say I won't fuck up again..."

I juss looked at him

Me: "Michael. You can't say "I won't fuck up again" wit yo haaand on tha Bible..."

Michael: "Oh yea. You know what I mean..."

Me: "No Michael I don't. Explain..."

Michael: "I can't say I won't talk to females cuz ya know I got videos and shit like that. Ion wanna use niggas. That's gay..."

I laugh and shake my head. Dis nigga was so serious

Michael: "But what I can say is that...I won't hurt chu again. If I'm pissed at chu bout sum'n' I'll talk to you and not blow you off. And unless it is a video...I won't talk to anotha female. I won't neglect chu. And I won't make feel insecure cuz you are extremely beautiful and I want my fiancée back. Not my girlfriend. My soon to be wife..." He said liftin' my chin

Dis nigga meant er'single word he juss said. UGH! Bresha. You are...stupid as fuck fa doin' dis shit. You're supposed ta be highly pissed off at dis dude. You've been happy these past four months. You betta not regret dis...

Me: "I tol' myself dat I wouldn't get back wit chu..."

Michael: "Kinda figured you were gonna say that..."