Popularity Contest Questions (Heathcliff, Kunori)

2nd – Heathcliff (Kayaba Akihiko) – 48 votes (75)

Q. Are you a boke? Or a tsukkomi?

A. I realised that there were mere few who laughed at my jokes as a boke when I was an elementary school student. *

Q. If I were to ask for you to mention one of the games you like best, which would it be?

A. If you mean aside from SAO, it would be Wizardry, a game from long ago. I acquired a lot of inspiration from it.

Q. Are all of the main members of SAO from Tokyo because you chose to have it that way?

A. Wasn’t only one portion of the clearing group originating from Tokyo? (Kunori Note: Lisbeth and Silica are from the rural areas, but they reside in the hostel of the high school that Kirito also attends)

Q. Did you face much trouble or anything like that before the completion of SAO?!

A. It was a death march that words could not even hope to describe in full.

Q. Please tell me your hobbies.

A. Cooking, I suppose.

Q. Kayaba-san, with a restriction to only one!! I want to know your taste in women…

A. I wouldn’t really know about what type I like, seeing as there was only one woman close to me.

Q. Do you have any hobbies aside from research & development?

A. I enjoy cooking.

Q. What kind of technique is on the 1st stage of the Holy Sword skill?

A. “Divine Sword”, it’s a technique that releases a strong light from the sword to blind the opponent.

Q. Did you know about Yui’s existence?

A. I didn’t spare it any attention at all, a great opportunity gone by.

Q. The players you liked, or perhaps had an interest in, please. If possible, the reasons too.

A. It certainly wasn’t feelings of romance, but it was true that I was fascinated by Asuna-kun. I got slightly shocked when Kirito-kun stole her away.

Q. What did you do as a club or circle? *

A. I was in the Mathematics Club during my high school years. I was in and out of the laboratory from my 1st year onward in university, so I didn’t associate with any circles.

Q. How strong are you without cheating?

A. I simply can’t win against the young with my actual reflexes…

Q. What is Kirito-kun to you?

A. When he completely saw through me on the 75th floor, I was suspecting it to be actually a story schemed up by some people from the world of SAO, along with those in the real world.