Popularity Contest Questions (Yui)

3rd – Yui – 43 votes (58)

Q. Won’t you participate in battle again, Yui?

A. Unfortunately, I do not have the capacity to engage in battle in ALO, at the present moment.

Q. Yui-chan, around how much is your actual size (storage capacity)?

A. My main thought routine is approximately 3 terabytes. My capacity of my external storage is already beyond my understanding.

Q. Will the restoration of that strongest battle…?

A. I am unable to use Object Eraser anymore, sadly.

Q. Do you grow (in appearance), Yui?

A. I am considering pestering Papa for a new VR body sooner or later.

Q. Please tell me a “habit that I wish my parents would break, at least!”.

A. I want Papa to stop napping anywhere and everywhere. It troubles me since it makes me sleepy too.

Q. How do you feel looking at your parents’ usual lovey-dovey behaviour, Yui-chan?

A. I can’t stand watching it.

Q. Are you happy?

A. I am still unable to fully comprehend the meaning behind being happy. Is the state of having all desires fulfilled considered happiness?

Q. Is there anything troubling you?

A. I always have to pay attention to monitoring the health of my data. I cannot help but to compress my main thought routine for backups, but when I think about how it could be unpacked and activated, it gets me somewhat unsettled.

Q. Do you want to stay as your Papa’s and Mama’s daughter no matter what happens?

A. Of course.

Q. What are your hobbies?

A. Firewall penetration.

Q. Are you able to easily change your appearance and such?

A. It would cause a problem with my self-recognition, so I am unable to change anything aside from the appearance of my clothes.

Q. Are you able to use the Audiovisual Bidirectional Communication Probe?

A. Yes, Papa tends to take me along using that when he goes out.

Q. How comfortable was it sleeping on top of the rocking chair + Kirito + Pina?

A. It felt the best.

Q. When Mama & Papa are offline, are you alone in the house in the forest, Yui-chan? Or do you sleep at those times?

A. I am mainly collecting data on the net, or sorting those out.

Q. If you were to convert to a human, what would be your age, based on your level of intelligence?