Popularity Contest Questions (Lisbeth)

6th – Lisbeth (Shinozaki Rika) – 25 votes (37)

Q. Lisbeth-san, having slept together with Kirito, how comfortable was it?

A. It’s such a pity that I was in no position to really remember how it felt.

Q. What weapons were popular? Please mention the best 5.

A. During SAO, sorted according to how many orders I had for them, one-handed straight swords, two-handed straight swords, throwing knives, axes, hammers, I guess. There were many requests for throwing knives because they were cheap and easy to lose, I believe.

Q. Did you make anything with your hammer aside from weapons, like armour?

A. There were quite a lot of orders for metal armour and shields.

Q. What was the reason you became a smith?

A. It was a simple reason. I was a smith in the MMORPG I was in before SAO.

Q. How did the second round of love go?

A. It’s still in progress!

Q. Please tell me your dreams of the future.

A. I want to go into engineering in university.

Q. Didn’t your personality change halfway through?

A. It’s maturity developed from that broken heart.

Q. What’s the possibility of progress in your relationship with Kirito from now on?

A. No one knows what will happen, that’s just how life is.

Q. This might be blunt, but what exactly happened that night?

A. We just stuck together and slept, really.

Q. You said you were a “serious student” before SAO, so how did you end up joining SAO?

A. Because the MMO game for the PC that I played as a breather between studies was fun, maybe?

Q. What do you usually do?

A. I earnestly train as a smith in ALO, alright. In the real world, I often play around with Asuna, Kirito and Silica.

Q. Was there competition in business against other smiths during the SAO period?

A. Well, yea, there were loads. But the sword that cleared the game was mine, you know.

Q. I doubt you participate in combat much, but are there any techniques you’re good at?

A. I did like those area attacks where you swing a mace around.

Q. Don’t you feel any regrets over interrupting that time Kirito tried to give an answer to your confession? *

A. Nah, well… it would merely be out of sympathy, no matter what he said back then… I can’t deny that it was disappointing though…

Q. When you slept together, “if I seal (with the use of the Ethics Code Removal option!) this in!” …Did that come to mind? *

A. The problem with that option is that it’s too complex, and when swept away by the flow… that’s why it’s difficult. I really didn’t have the composure to do that…

Q. Can I get you to forge a sword? I’ll go gather the materials, so let’s go together.

A. It’ll cost you.

Q. Will you appear in SAO4?

A. I’ll appear no matter what.

Q. Your three sizes?

A. …Without lying? …They’re 86-64-85. *

Q. Do you still like Kazuto?

A. Well, I haven’t met anyone better.

Q. Do you meet up with Kazuto in the real world? (the two of you alone)

A. It did technically happen, but it’s just getting treated to Mac or stuff like that. *

Q. Don’t you think about stealing Kirito from Asuna and attaining happiness, even now?

A. If you’re saying to attain happiness like that, I really do feel that it wouldn’t be able to end up that way.

Q. When will you counter-attack in the war for Kirito…!? And also, don’t you think more rivals will be popping up on that other side that’s being serialised right now?

A. Well, life is long after all!

Q. After returning to reality, did you receive the payment (for the sword) from Kirito? If you did, what did you get?

A. I got a cute silver hammer pendant on my birthday. It was from Asuna too, though.

Q. What is Kirito-kun to you?

A. Dark and extremely chaotic on the outside, but mildly warm inside, with the tea held in his hands giving off a relaxing scent… something like that?