2

Gowon placed the scrambled up papers on the floor as she cleaned her locker.

"Wow, now I can do things I said I was going to do but never actually was going to do, like cleaning my locker" Gowon said.

"I seriously didn't know I had so much trash in here, like wow" Gowon said amazed at the amount of empty bags of chips she had stored in her locker.

"Don't you have anything to clean?" Gowon asked Olivia who was sitting on the floor.

"No. I actually keep my locker cleaned 24/7 unlike you" Olivia said.

"Oh come on it's not that messy though" Gowon said as she pulled out an empty bag of candy out of her locker and threw it onto the floor along with the rest of the trash.

"Mhm" Olivia picked up Gowon's empty bags and walked over to a nearby trashcan to throw away.

"Okay, I'm finally done!" Gowon said as she looked satisfied at her cleaned locker with pictures of YooA and Binnie placed on the walls of the locker.

"Then let's go do something else I'm really bored" Olivia began to walk towards the hall.

Gowon followed. As she followed she got attached to Olivia's arm.

"Let's go into that classroom I wanna play with the scales" Gowon pointed at classroom number 16.

"Fine then" both Olivia and Gowon walked into the classroom.

Gowon began opening the teachers' drawers as she sat on the teacher's chair.

"Oh my God, this chair is so fluffy oh wow!" Gowon made herself comfortable on the chair.

"Holy shit!" Olivia just screamed at nothing at all.

"What?"

"What if we find the answer sheet for our next test. Oh my God, I'm a genius" Olivia just remembered.

"If you're such a genius why would you even need the answer sheet in the first place?"

"Geniuses need help sometimes too you know?" Olivia said as she walked over to the teacher's desk and began searching through its papers.

"I don't think the teachers would store it at her desk, anyone would be able to take it. Stupid!" Gowon said.

"Let's just look, come on!" Olivia continued to look through the papers on the teacher's desk.

After a while of Olivia searching and Gowon whining about how stupid her idea was Olivia and Gowon gave up and took a seat.

"Do you think we'll have to sleep here tonight too?" Gowon said as she played with Olivia's hair sitting next to her.

"Mhm..." Olivia stared at absolutely nothing.

"Hey, Olivia!" Gowon proudly screamed Olivia's name since she had something important to say.

"Yeah..?"

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend, please?" Gowon said as she stood up with her back straight and looked into Olivia's eyes confidently.