3

Olivia stood up straight for a moment to look at Gowon clearly, just to check if this was legit.

She saw Gowon look at her with anticipation. This couldn't more real.

How stupidly naive she was being.

"I'll be your girlfriend Gowon" Olivia didn't even hesitate.

Olivia saw Gowon reply with a hug around her arm and a promising smile which made Olivia's heart shaken up.

"Then let's do something that girlfriends do shall we?" Gowon broke her half arm hug.

"Sure thing" Olivia smiled at the shorter.

"Hmm let's go to the janitors closet" Olivia took Gowon's hand and began leading her.

The walk to the janitors closet wasn't awkward but actually filled with silent joy coming from both of them.

Olivia opened the door to the janitors closet and surprisingly it was actually cleaner than both of them expected.

"If they only cleaned the school like how they cleaned the janitors closet" Gowon said as Olivia lead her inside.

The room wasn't small but it was filled with a ton of boxes and one chair which made it seem smaller than it was.

Gowon closed the door after her. She knew what was coming but did she really?

Gowon sat down on the chair.

"You're cute" Olivia smiled at her. With Gowon's adorable face and her healthy blond hair that gracefully reached her shoulder blades, Olivia couldn't resist her.

Olivia opened one of the boxes and took out a long rope which she was planning on tying Gowon to the chair with.

"Olivia, what are you doing?" Gowon was slightly scared but she trusted Olivia.

"I wanna play a game. Play with me girlfriend" Olivia responded flatly as she tied Gowon's wrists to the chair.

Gowon gave her a strange look "Mmm ok!"

When Olivia was done tying Gowon's wrist she began tying her feet onto the legs of the chair.

By now Gowon started to get scared.

"Olivia let's play something else please." Gowon stuttered.

Olivia didn't respond. She just took out something else out of the box namely a fork and a knife.

"Olivia hye!" Gowon got annoyed by how Olivia kept ignoring her.

Olivia squatted down and began untying Gowon's white converses.

Gowon began shaking her feet rapidly but Olivia just held them against the chair legs to keep them still.

Olivia had taken off both her shoes and her socks by now and admired Gowon's feet.

Olivia took her knife and fork and began cutting off her little toe and put it raw and bloody in her mouth.

Gowon screamed and screamed her name multiple times but Olivia didn't bother to care she was just enjoying her meal.