Practice: Putting on a show

Chanyeol's Pov

Thursday 7 pm ( the day before the plan)

I've decided to get Baekhyun out early. If I was gonna do this plan, I had to make sure Baekhyun wasn't at risk. I told him earlier today that I was sending him on a relaxing trip with Kyungsoo and Eli to a resort....which is half true.

Kyungsoo decided to stay behind to make sure that the gadgets we needed were properly working. Plus, Kai wasn't gonna let Kyungsoo be near the club just for safety reasons.

-Flashback-

"Yeol, I'm packed." Baekhyun said as he walked to the front room carrying his suitcase.

"Good, put everything in Kyungsoo car." I instructed him.

"How come you're not coming with me?" He asked as he walked to the car as walked to Kyungsoo car and puts his stuff in the trunk.

"Because Baekhyun, I never got to hang out with you and Kai and Chanyeol need to have a brother's weekend with each other, besides this can be the time for you to expirence time with a baby, Eli is coming with us." Kyungsoo said as he looked over at Kai kissing all over his Eli's face.

Baekhyun smiled then nods his head.

"I guess you're right, besides I've always wanted to learn how to handle babies." He giggled.

"Alright baby, it's time for you and Kyungsoo to go to the resort." I said as I walked up to him and kissed his lips, then I kneeled down and kissed his small baby bump.

He giggled and nodded his head.

"Alright, I promise to be safe....have fun with Kai and call me okay." Baekhyun said as he pecked my lips.

I smiled and nodded my head. I then grabbed his cheeks and placed butterfly kisses all over his face. Baekhyun giggled until we heard Eli laughing hysterically, that's when we turned around and laughed. Kai was being lectured by Kyungsoo.

"Don't make stupid decisions or you'll be sleeping on the couch when I get back, and I swear I'll let Eli play with you Cd records in your music room." Kyungsoo said.

Eli giggled and started to make loud baby noises at Kai and accidentally hit Kai in his nose.

"He's definitely Kyungsoo son." I chuckled.

"Ow, okay okay, I swear to both of you." Kai said as he rubbed his nose.

Kyungsoo chuckled and kisses Kai's cheek then let Kai kiss Eli goodbye.

"Okay, we're leaving, bye guys." Kyungsoo said as he put Eli in his baby car seat and strapped him in.

Baekhyun gave me one last hug and got in the car. Kyungsoo soon followed and started the car and drove off.

-End of flashback-

Right now Kai, Sehun and Luhan and I were in the clubs dance studio watching Luhan practice.

"Luhan, you have to seduce him, make him want to trust you.... you're making this difficult." Kai said.

"Hey, he's trying his best." Sehun said.

"Yeah, I don't see you doing anything Kai." Luhan butted in.

"This isn't going to work." Kai said as he looked at me.

"Then what do you suppose we do?" I said.

"Well.... I was gonna say we could use Baekhyun since everyone was looking more forward to seeing hi-"

"Hell no Kai, are you fucking crazy?!" I yelled at him.

"But he does make a point Chanyeol." Luhan said.

"I'm not gonna let the father of that asshole touch my baby." I said as I sat down in a chair.

"But think about it Chanyeol, we can get both Baekhyun and Luhan to seduce this guy.....and if we do this right, we'll be able to get the information we need." Sehun chimed in as he looked at me.

That was a fucking horrible idea, why would I put that risk just to get information. I stared at them then stood up.

"I'm not gonna do that, I'll just ask Kris can his husband do it." I said as I was about to walks out.

"You can't...turns out Kris is a business partner with him." Kai said.

I stopped in my tracks and looked at them.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" I yelled.

They all nodded their heads. Now I probably have to do it. Unless....I looked at Sehun and grinned.

"W-what are you thinking about?" He stuttered.

"Your gonna do it, you and Luhan, don't fuck it up." I said as I turned to walk away.

"W-what?! Chanyeol I can't d-"

"I will take away Luhan's probation if you do this." I say.

He looked at Luhan then sighed and nodded his head.

"Fine I'll do it." He said as he looked at Luhan.

Luhan squealed and slapped his ass.

"Pucker up baby, you're about to become a stripper, finally I get to see how you dance." Luhan said as he grabbed sehun's hand and dragged him to the pole.

"I'm already regretting this." I said as I grabbed my phone and sent Baekhyun a message.

(Text conversation)

Yeollie💕💕: Hey Baekhyun, I hope your having fun baby

My world🌎💕💕: Hey yeollie, I'm having fun with Kyungsoo and Eli

My world 🌎💕💕:

My world 🌎💕💕: I miss you Yeol😭, wish you were here😔

Yeollie 💕: I miss you to baby 😘, I'll see you Monday okay, enjoy your trip💓

My world 🌎💕💕: Okay yeollie, love you bye 😘💓💓💓💓

Yeollie 💕 💕: I love you too💗💗😘

(End of the conversation)

I smiled as I looked up and saw Sehun fall on his ass.

"Sehun, I told you to not to try and do a split, you're such an idiot sometimes." Luhan said as he slapped the back of his head.

I chuckled and shook my head, this is gonna be a long day.

A/N: hey guys, here's the latest update. Do you think Sehun would make a good stripper? Do you think the plan will work out? Find out on Tuesday. Also, I'm gonna have a Q&A for everyone, so post any questions that you have in the comments and I'll answer all of them on Wednesday and post it. I love you guys and I hope you have a good day or night 😘😘❤️❤️.