Mr. Park

Chanyeol's Pov

-4 days later-

I wasn't ready for today. It's been 4 days since we bought Baekhyun home, and 4 days since I've called my father.

When I told my father about my current situation, he was both angry and happy.

-Flashback-

(Bold: Chanyeol's father)

"Hello? Dad?"

"Chanyeol, it's been a while since I've last heard from you."

"Dad, I have an emergency."

"What kind of emergency?"

"Well....I have a boyfriend named Byun Baekhyun, he's pregnant with my babies, but his ex recently kidnapped him and raped him, I want to kill him but I don't know how to find the son of a bitch."

'You've met someone and didn't tell your father! And you didn't tell me I was gonna be a grandpa again!"

"Dad, that's besides the point right now, can you please come to help me."

"Well I have to help you since you can't keep my future son in law and grandchildren safe....I'll take the next flight to Seoul in a couple days....I'm in the states right now for an important conference."

"Alright dad, see you soon."

-End of flashback-

My father called again and told me he was flying out of the states today. That was a couple of hours ago, so he should be coming soon.

I went to my room and saw Baekhyun staring blankly at the wall. Lately, he's been isolating himself from everyone. I don't blame him though.... He's been through alot.

"Baekhyun... You need some fresh air baby." I said.

He only turned to look at me then looked away. Luhan said we should get him a therapist, but I refused because he wouldn't like it.

But now I'm considering it. I want my baby back. And that bastard is going to pay for breaking my baby.

Few moments later, I heard the doorbell rang. I walked to the door and opened it. I was now face to face with my father.

"Good morning Chanyeol, aren't you gonna let your father in?" He said as I stepped aside for him to come in.

When he got it, he looked around the house and stopped when his eyes landed on the ultrasound picture.

"Twins....that's really something." He said as looked at the picture then looked at me.

"Yeah....I'm really happy about it." I said as I grabbed his bags and walked to the guest room

"Where is the young boy?" My father asked.

"He's upstairs." I replied.

He took a small box out his pocket.

"What is that dad?" I asked.

"A gift for your boyfriend, just to cheer him up." My father said.

I smiled, this is just like my dad. Thinking of others and giving them things. It was one of the reasons my mother fell for him.

I guided my father to my room and opened the door for him. When he saw Baekhyun, he smiled and looked at me.

"I'll talk to him." My father said.

I nodded and watched as my father walked over to Baekhyun and sat on the bed.

Baekhyun's Pov