RBMAAM-FBALV - Lily and Alex

Rejected By my Alpha-mate, found by a loving vampire.

Lily’s POV

‘’ Lily!!!!!!!! ‘’ I froze as I heard Alex’s voice. The authority of his voice and the possesiveness with it made me felt a bit shaky. The last time I heard him with that kind of voice he almost killed the guy I was with. The poor guy I thought as I remembered the unfortunate guy that was just saved me from falling on the hard ground.

 What happened was I climbed up a tree and stayed there for hours and read but as time passed it was getting late, I have to get home to Alex. 

Only to be afraid to get down. 

Then, a guy about my age just happened to be passing by with his dog. He was a Lycan. He helped me get down by telling me to jump into his arms. It took him about 10 minutes before he gained my trust that he won’t let me hit the ground. I landed on his arms. 

‘’ Hi. Angel, are you finally the angel of my life? An angel who will brought me to heaven?’’  I remembered ‘ Brian ‘  - The guy said the moment I landed in his arms. 

I chuckled, feeling comfortable. When I asked him to put me down, he refused. 

‘’ Nah.... I’m feeling good ma’am ‘’  He said and twirled around with me in his arms as if I am just a child and weighed nothing.

‘’ I’m mated sir. So, if you don’t want my mate to kill you --- 

‘’ Which I definitely will if you don’t get your filthy hands off my mate. ‘’ Alex’s voice suddenly cut in. 

And then, I don’t want to remember the next turn of events when my mate went all possesive wolf. Let’s just say things didn’t come out that good or bad.  

The most important thing was just Brian was still alive now. 

Now, Here he goes again being possesive. I was sure he felt it when Kitty licked me. It’s because of  our mate connection.  Anyways, he’s just a cat! A male cat! it’s nothing! So why do I feel scared? I did nothing wrong! It’s not like I cheated on him with another man!

Gathering up my courage, I lifted Kitty and walked towards the door to greet my mate. I can feel him already. He’s ready to kill. 

I started pacing instead of getting the door. Why do I feel this way? Why do I feel as if I did something wrong? I shouldn’t be nervous!

.

The sudden loud knocks from the door startled me. ‘’ Lily!! Open this damn door!! ‘’  Alex growled out loud.

Suddenly Kitty let out a fierce ‘ meow ‘ then I felt kitten’s teeth bit on my index finger. Kitten took this as an opportunity to jump off my arms then he was off running.