32. The feelings locked inside

It's 1:30 am and I am sooo tired!!! But I just can't sleep without publishing this. ENJOY!

I fell completely frozen under his touch while I can feel my inner wolf howling in pleasure for what he had said. I grounded my teeth in annoyance. This is why I don’t want to be a werewolf any more. If I can, I would be more than happy to get rid of my wolf self. I hate it when other women just become passive when it comes to their mate. I hate the idea that I am being like those women because of our mating bond.

‘’ I like porridges. ‘’ Jake said. ‘’ Yours smells good. ‘’ 

‘’ It’s only mine. ‘’ I said coldly, wanting him to drew back. He did but not after I sensed him smile and give me a kiss on my cheek. I snapped my head to the side. He gave me a double look with a huge smile on his face then reached out to caress my cheek only to stop when I showed my fangs at him in warning. 

He chuckled at me and touched my cheek quickly before  I could clamp my fangs on his hand. The spot he touched burned.  He then opened cupboards and got out two bowl to put our porridge in. He looked deliriously happy today, it’s annoying. He then got out two spoons and put one in each bowl then looked at me expectantly and then my porridge. 

‘’ Babe, I.. ‘’ 

‘’ Don’t call me that! ‘’ I snapped. I frowned more when he frowned unctuously. 

‘’ Honey? ‘’ 

‘’ No. ‘’ I glared at him.

‘’ Sweet heart? ‘’

‘’ No! ‘’ I glared harder.

‘’ Love? ‘’ 

‘’ No!!’’ I said, pressing the word harder and slower.

He kept quiet for a moment. I glared at him for a second and then continued to stir the porridge. 

 ‘’ My angel? ‘’

Without me knowing it, I had him by the throat against the wall and I was bearing my elongated fangs at him. My hands were shaking and my head was swimming with his face and his words before we parted. 

‘’ you are so boring... ‘’ 

I smelt a hint of blood in the air as my nails cut his skin on his throat. ‘’ I am not boring! ‘’ I told him.

 At the back of my mind I know the one I was holding down was Jake and not him. But in my state of mind, the only one I see as I looked into those blue orbs was his red eyes. ‘’ I am not boring! ‘’ I screamed at him. He has to know this. ‘’ I am not boring!!!! ‘’ 

‘’ Hush.. babe.. I didn’t say you were... ‘’ I heard a husky voice somewhere. But then I heard his smooth voice. That voice that comforted during my most painful times.

 ‘’ You are so.. boring,  he said. I am NOT boring! ‘’ I found myself uttering the words. ‘’We can’t be together, he said. Yes! We can’t! I hate him! Him and that bitch! ‘’ My hands left his throat. ‘’ Where is she?! Where is that vampire! ‘’ I screamed at him, all the while sniffing the place, trying to locate her.

‘’ Babe.. - ‘’

 ‘’ That voice.. I know it. I know it from somewhere. ‘’ I told myself.