Chapter 15

Hayden and I got home from shopping. We ordered pizza and decided we needed a movie marathon of random movies. My phone went off and Hayden scowled at me. It was a text from Trevor.

'Bring yourself over to my house. Now would be great.'

'On my way.'

I got up and handed Hayden the rest of the pizza.

"Where are you going?" Hayden said curiously.

"Trevor's. I don't know how long I'll be gone. Here's $20 in case you get hungry," I say as I throw a $20 bill at him.

"Thanks. Bye," he said as I walked out of the house.

I got in my car and pulled out my phone. I texted Trevor telling him that I was leaving. I plugged my phone in so I could listen to music.

When I pulled up in his driveway, I noticed his parents weren't home. I think I know what he's up to.

I got out of my car and started walking towards the door when it opened and I saw Trevor standing in the doorway.

"It's about time," he said rolling his eyes.

"Cut me some slack dude. I was watching a movie with Hayden, and eating pizza," I said laughing.

"Alright. Well, welcome home my princess," he said as I walked into the house.

It smelt like lasagna. He must be trying to get on my good side. I definitely know what he's up to now. I walked into the kitchen and saw a bottle of wine, tall glasses, and candles lit.

"Trevor Daniel, what are you up to?" I say turning around to face him.

"Do I have to be up to something to tell my girlfriend that I love her?" he says walking closer to me.

"Hmmm, let me think. Yeah," I say laughing.

"Well, I know of a way you can repay me for making you dinner," he says getting closer.

"Oh yeah?" I say smirking.

"Mmhmm."

"And what's that?"

"Let's just say it involves me, you, and a bed."

"Oh, and you're just so confident that your plan will work, huh?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Alright then."

"So is that you saying that my plan is completely correct?"

"Nope. That was me agreeing that you are cocky," I say just as the oven goes off. I walk over to it and pull out the lasagna. "Mmm, this smells so good!"

"I know. I'm a good cook, huh?"

"I guess you could say that, but I haven't tasted it yet."

"That's not the only thing I'm good at you know."

"I bet, but I'm concerned with the cooking part for now."

"For now? Wait until you see what dessert is."

"Will you stop with the sexual innuendos?"

"Maybe."

"Whatever."

We sat down and started eating.

"Oh. My. God. This tastes amazing,"I tell Trevor sarcastically.

"Really?" he said looking at me with a disgusted look.

"No. It's horrible," I said. We both started laughing.

"You're right. It's a good thing I don't want to become a cook."

"Right."

"Besides, I'm better at other things."

"Yeah, yeah. Go order something so we can eat actual food. I'll get started on the dishes."

"Yes ma'am."

He went into the living room and I started scraping the lasagna into the garbage. I just started with the pan when Trevor came back in. I thought he was just standing there watching me when all of a sudden, I felt him grab my hips. I turned around to find him staring at me. Just then, he kissed me. Before things got out of hand, we went up to his room. Next thing I know, I'm on his bed and my shirt is coming off. I went with it. I took his shirt off. One thing led to another. I think you all know what happened.