Hope Solo (Gif Imagine) - Glares From The Goalkeeper

Hope really liked-no, she loved Y/N

Hope really liked-no, she loved Y/N.  Little did she know that Y/N liked her back...but that's not the point.

Hope and Y/N weren't dating or anything, the defender and the keeper flirted quite a bit, but nothing ever came of it as the two wanted something to.

"Alright ladies, practice is over!" A tired Jill yelled over the talking of the many players.  Y/N jogged over to one of her best friends on the team, Hope.

"Nice job today Hopey!" Y/N joked pulling Hope's ponytail and giggling as Hope returned a smile.

"You too Y/N/N," Hope said, tickling Y/N with her sweaty gloves.  Y/N shrieked as she laughed, almost falling on the floor.

Hope couldn't help but grin at her happy friend/crush, it made her day.

But suddenly, Alex called out to the left back, "Y/N!  Let's go!" she yelled so they could both head back to their hotel room.  "That's my cue to exit and your cue to stop tickling me!  See ya Solo!" Y/N said cheerfully as she dashed away.

"Bye Y/N!" Hope yelled as Y/N waved back.

Y/N then stopped next to Alex where the two began to talk and eventually chuckle.  Hope could feel the smile disappearing from her face.

Alex then slung an arm around Y/N's shoulders as the two began to walk back to the large hotel.

Hope began to frown and eventually glare at the forward.  "Feeling jealous?" a voice said which called out which caused Hope's head to snap up and stare at Becky.

"No." the keeper responded bluntly.  

"Ya sure." the center back sassed.

"Ok, maybe a little bit," Hope replied.

"You are oblivious!" Becky shook her head.

"What?" Solo asked, confused more than ever.

"Y/N likes you too!" Becky shouted.

Hope had a reason to smile and a reason to have hope.

COMING OUT WITH A NEW GIRLXGIRL ORIGINAL STORY!  YAY!  It's called Freckles and I think it will be really cute!