Nick

I look around and saw Dave and his gang. I both badly wanted and didn't want to be in there. If I was in it maybe I would stop being- I feels something cold get down from my back, I got out my tongue and licked it when it got down to my cheek. Yep, milkshake.

I heard well known voices laugh at me.

"Do you like it sick? I took vanilla this time, I think it fits your hair" I sighed.

"What do you want David?" I stroked away the milkshake that was about to go in my eye. "I just wanted to see that funny look on your face" "Oh cut it of" I shacked my head so a bit of the milkshake went on the ground.

"Good luck with getting it away. You have..." He looked at the clock on the wall "five minutes to go" he said before he went away with John, Jake and Erik laughing.

I hate this school. This con stand bulling. I haven't done anything wrong!

I went to my classroom. The only thing I do is liking boys. I'm a boy that likes boys and for some reason that is hella weird!

I went into my classroom, lucky a bit before the lesson started and no one expect some girl I didn't now, I was learning German and in my school you mix classes. I think she goes in 9D. I'm in 9C.

The teacher turned around and saw me "Ohh Nick.. What have you done now?" They always, always! look like it's my fault, what can I do? "I haven't done anything.." I said and looked down. He didn't look like he believed me but said "Go to the Amely so she can help you, it's fine if you get late" He sighed "Again"

I went fast up and up to Amelys office. She's the only teacher I like. She always seems understanding and helpful. I knocked five times on the door, as I always do.

"Come in Nick!" She yelled and I got in.

She looked at me "Milkshake again? It have happen often now a days" I nod small. "Okey get your head over here" I got my black, white and green backpack down on the floor and dragged of my shirt and walked over to her.

She took a towel on the desk and another on a chair next to me as I sat down on. Then she got water into my hair and gently get the milkshake away from my bright white hair.

She stood on the beside of me so I could look out through the window. I loved looking out from windows and watch other people, and then I saw him, Mark on the schoolyard, my heart stopped for a second.