Alex ~3

"Alex here!! Pass it to me!"

Today we played fotboll in school. I'm pretty good with balls so it isn't that hard.

It was in the end of the game and Mark screamed to me to pass him. I don't have any problem with Mark, he's nice and cool but naaaahh.. It would be better if I did it myself. Yeah I will go for that.

I run with the ball and shot. I watch the ball flew in the air and...

Yes! I did it! We won with 3-2 !

Mark looked at me a bit grumpy but after a while just look liked "Well then" and the teacher said that we are free to go.

When I was on my way down I saw someone standing in the corner looking. It wasn't someone from my class. "The milkshake guy!" Yeah it was him! I decided that I would go down to take a shower and change clothes and after go up and see if he still was there.

I hurried down so I should have lot of time to follow "the milkshake guy" after. When I got down the girls Haden's get further then start to taking of there pants and shoes. I quickly took of my clothes and got up my towel.

I looked so nobody was in there before I got a fast shower and then I hurried out again. I took on my clothes and grabbed my bag before I walked up, more gently when I started to get closer to the hall.

The boy stood a stair even further up, I thought for a second if I should stay down here but decided to go up, what was the worst thing that could happen?

I got up and saw "the milkshake guy" near the biiig window looking out. I got a bit closer to see what he was looking at.

If I looked through the window I could see Mark and Dave talking. Why was he always looking for Mark?