Nick >5

I hided my face, my forehead pressed to my papers. "Stop hiding yourself all the time" Mark said and succeeded with taking my papers.

I desperately tried to take them back but didn't success that well. He looked long and focused on my paintings.

One was a girl without face, a pretty one with a white, long dress holding a teddy bear, the girl had a shadow that was Mark and cold with two small black eyes and a over marked mouth.

The other one was a heart, it was a pile with a Rose that got right through it and the heart bleed black ink.

I took the papers away before he had the time to see more. "It looks like you need to do something so you get a bit happier" He smiled at me. "I have a basket training with Dave here today, wanna go with us?"

I wanna go with you Mark. You you you you. Of corse I want! You don't know how badly! I want you! "Yes it would be fun" I said, smiling small back.

"Sweet! I see you here at six!" He got up, stroking down the good from my head before he turned around. "Take care!" He yelled. "Y-yeah" I answered. "See ya!!" My mouth succeeded to answer before Mark got inside the school again.

I'm bleeding out

So if the last thing that I do

Is bring you down

I'll bleed out for you

So I bare my skin

And I count my sins

And I close my eyes

And I take it in

I'm bleeding out

I'm bleeding out for you, for you.

The song in my headphones keep going. I got down my papers on my lap again and took a new paper. I let my head work on the paper. I did a pretty childish but I still though it was a beautiful painting.

I did a little boy that played basket with another one, the first boy took and got a heart that was supposed to be a ball down in the basket ring, and under the ring the other boy stood with his hands up, prepared to catch the heart.

Prepared to catch the boys love.

The song: Bleeding out - Imagine Dragons