2. Pokemon AU (Cute)

(AN just to let you know, this is like a mix of Pokémon Go and the normal Pokémon games; and lets ignore that I mixed the Pokémon gens)

Growing up, Katsuki has always known that he'd join Team Valor when the time came. It was the best one in his opinion. Team Valor relies on strength in battle. Valor's members believe that Pokémon are stronger and more warm hearted than humans and are interested in enhancing their natural power.

That was where all the strong opponents were, and as such, that's the team where he obviously belonged. He remembers Shitty Deku always talking about joining Team Instinct, the absolute worst team there was. Team Instinct relies on a trainer's instincts. Instinct's members believe that Pokémon have excellent intuition and are interested in learning more about its connection to the egg hatching process.

The third and final team was Team Mystic, which Katsuki was indifferent to. It wasn't as shitty as Team Instinct, but it wasn't as powerful as Team Valor. It was just...kinda there. Team Mystic is known for analyzing every situation. Mystic's members believe that Pokémon have immeasurable wisdom and are interested in learning more about why Pokémon experience evolution.

Wisdom is cool an all, but Katsuki had always believed that being the strongest meant the best. Not the smartest. Look at Endeavor, the leader of Team Valor. He never wasted his time worrying about knowledge and look where he is now. One of the best known Pokémon trainers in the world.

Though he had to admit, he did sort of admire the Team Instinct's leader, All Might. Unfortunately, he just had to be the leader of the worst team. He was the only reason the team isn't as shitty as it could've been.

Katsuki's always been excited to get his first Pokémon, though he never likes to show it, since he doesn't like people and tends to wear a permanent scowl on his face. His favorite Pokémon was Cyndaquil. It's the fire mouse Pokémon, but Katsuki always thought the fire on its back resembled explosions, something he loves.

Not only that, but it's evolutions we're crazy awesome, and Katsuki knew that Cyndaquil was going to be his when he was of age to pick a Pokémon.

In his little town, he wasn't the only one. There were other kids the same age as him, including Shitty Deku, so once they all reached the age of fourteen, then their journey to travel the continent to become Pokémon trainers began.

But he was thirteen still, he had one more year to go. He couldn't wait. He was gonna be the best damn Pokémon trainer that ever lived, and when he did, he's gonna take the spot as Team Valor's leader, and show the other teams just who's the best.

Yeah. That's exactly what's gonna happen.

_____