Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Mikaelis

"Where are you even taking me to?" I wondered whilst returning back to the dormitories.

"To my dorm, if you want we can go for a walk then." I bit my lips as we went through the halls, up the stairs. To be honest, I had other problems than to worry about seeing his dorm or any other dorm actually. And with other problems I mean, I was hungry.

I have not eaten since yesterday which was mainly my fault for standing up too late. But now was actually time to eat in the cafeteria.

And before my head could circle around the thought of food any longer, we stopped in front of the dorm number 130. The door was unlocked when he pushed it open, not needing his key to unlock it. But I didn't question it and followed after him.

As expected, his room resembled his look. It was mostly dark colored. The walls dark grey, the furniture dark silver and black and the decor objects red. Only the blankets were white which is why his bed stood out the most.

"Sit wherever you want, I'm just gonna change real quick," he motioned. So I took a seat on his bed which accordingly looked the most alluring from all while he changed his ripped jeans to black sweatpants after taking off his jacket.

"I still don't know what you want from me." I muttered when he seemed to be ready.

"I want you to be my mate," he approached me.

"Why me? I'm a guy." And to point that out, I have never seen two guys dating, nor marrying in the royal history.

His lips curved up in a wide grin when he took my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. "So what? I can still kiss guys. I'm going to end up in hell anyways."

I didn't even get his reference but I figured out that it somehow had to do with his nickname. Then I got curious. "Why do people call you Devil?"

"It's 'cause I am." I frowned. "Well sort of." What was with his lousy explanations? "I'm a Demon or rather an Incubus. And certain Demons are also known as earthly Devils, in which world did you grow up that you don't know that?" Now he was the one to frown.

"Oh, I did hear about it, just didn't know that you were an incubus." I watched how he played with our linked hands, wondering what he found so fascinating about them.

"You should make yourself more comfortable, c'mon pull off your shoes." I did as he said and shifted to the top where we rested on his pillow which felt a little odd for some reason. Why is it that he had a double sized bed and I didn't? Or is it customized?

"So now that the topic came up, what species are you? I've been wondering the whole time. You ain't human, that's for sure but you don't have no remarkable features nor characteristics either," he analyzed.

"Yeah, you neither," I certainly avoided his question.

"Right, I'm obviously not in my real form," he rolled his eyes.

"And me neither." And that kept him quiet.

His eyes. His eyes were again piercing through me. And it felt uncomfortable. That he was being silent didn't help at all. Plus, the atmosphere between us was just weirdly empty all of the sudden. "What is it? Why are you staring at me?"

He sat up when suddenly the whole room and myself were engulfed in his heavy pheromones. Goosebumps popped up my skin when the feeling of fear spread through my whole body. "Rei, what are you doing?" I shuddered once he climbed up and straddled me, his eyes abruptly flushing to a crimson red color.

Just once I wanted to bring back some distance between us, he grabbed my arm and held it in place, releasing a growl at me when his canines abruptly sharpened. "Y-you are scaring me," I pressed my lips to a thin line, flinching away.