Love Benefits

Read before you proceed.

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any such content, nor may you distribute any part of this content over any network, including a local area network, sell or offer it for sale, or use such content to construct any kind of database.

❀❀❀

Author's Note

The story has already been revised or is under revision in the meantime. Most of the original part of the original plot has been changed; I added a few chapters to make it quite longer and to give myself more versatility to express my main characters' emotions and voices throughout the epistolary.

To those who have read the first version of LB and will happen to re-read it after publishing the story again, I hope you'll find the new one more worthy and enjoyable than the previous one. I made a lot of changes and tried to fix some errors I thought I should change. Thank you for coming by and trying this story again, and to those new readers, I hope you'll enjoy Maxine and Largus' story.

I wrote cliché stories in this account and most likely a flawed-like character, so if you ever happen to have some kind of opposition, you can just casually drop this epistolary, and if you happen to stick to it, I do hope you find my story worthwhile for a tiny bit.

❀❀❀

Love Series #2:
Love Benefits (Book 1)

Childhood best friends and falling in love are the most cliche tropes that Maxine loves. It's because she's going through the same thing, as Maxine Castro is in love with her childhood best friend Largus Vince Reyes.

To Largus, Maxine is a source of strength and motivation to move on. He never admits it, but he adores how Maxine can go beyond his expectations. While to Maxine, Largus is like a breather from every one of her struggles.

Both people act like mirrors to one another. Both depict joy and pain, as well as a strength to heal. To them, family, aside from romantic love, is a very important foundation and was crucial to their lives. But both of them experience it as being broken into pieces.

Original Date Stared: January 17, 2022
Original Date Ended: February 8, 2022
Book 1, Date Ended:

❀❀❀

©2022
deouwn
to my bringer of heaven, paix
love, dion