Chapter 9- The Hated One

A time skip of two weeks.
Naruto is hated by his parents, villagers, and is two weeks old
Naruto crawled over to the door, only to be scooped up and placed back into his crib by his father.
"What are you doing? You silly little monster?" he chuckled as he set the squirming child back in the crib. "How did you even get out? Your only two weeks and already climbing over the crib walls! The crib is almost 3 times your height!" he laughed a little as he talked to almost no one. But a flash of fear waved over his face. He hurriedly placed the child down and slipped out of the room. The child had understood every word he said, unfortunately. Minato stalked over to the woman with bright red hair. His blond contrasting, but blending perfectly at the same time.
"He was walking, and he looked at me with the eyes of the kyuubi. He seemed to understand some words I said." he whispered in her ear. She stopped washing the dishes. Almost dropping the plate she had in her hands.
"How can you be sure he understood you? He is only two weeks" they were talking about Naruto, the baby had been born at a great sacrifice.
The tiny child in the room, already out of the crib and walking on two feet toward the door, had a secret, and monster inside of him. Though no one was talk about it, the family still got sneers and glances from other people. Ever since the nine-tail fox had been taken from Kushina and sealed in the small child, the parents made the kyuubi not unleash all of its power in one blow, but slowly, but surely seep its power into the small child. He had little chakra from the kyuubi at this point, but the kyuubi had poured his chakra into the baby and wanted him to learn everything quite early.
If I can speed up this baby's learning and fighting, maybe we can start training at age 2 ,Kurama thought, then we can have some fun. Yes.
Looking at what Naruto was doing through his cage, he forced a little more chakra and memories through the child's brain. Naruto then immediately then stood up on two feet and walked over to the door. Kurama grinned, I can seep memories of the former jinchuuriki into this child. He inherits a great future for me. Kurama paced in his sealed cage. Seeing that Naruto stopped walking and was staring into space, Kurama called him into the mindscape of his cage. Naruto strolled into the sewers, where the cage was kept. "Child, do you understand me?" kurama asked the boy, who was inquiring of what the great beast before him was. Naruto smiled.
"I am the Nine-tails." Kurama paused, waiting for a reaction. Seeping as many memories of talking and understanding words into the baby as he could, the child spoke.
"Ku-Kura-ma"
"Yes, kit" Kurama knew not why he called that small jinchuriki his kit, but he felt as if that baby was now his family. The child spoke once more.
"Kurama? Are y-you t-he n-ni-nine Tails?" 'so he knows from the memories. Kurama chuckled. Two weeks old and already forming sentences, and with only three memories of former jinchuuriki. This child was insane! So smart! He pushed a little more chakra, as much as the seal would allow without breaking, and said.
"Kit, you are a jinchuriki, that means that you have a tailed beast inside you. There are other tailed beasts, the one-tail, two-tail, three-tail, four-tail, five-tail, six-tail, seven-tail, eight-tail, and the nine-tail. Which means I am the Nine-Tails."
"Does that mean you are the strongest? Having the most tails?" the kid asked the beast.
"Yes"
"Will I have some of your power? Is that what being a jinchuriki means?"
"You will have it all." this child! How was he comprehending all of this!
"Is that why everyone is scared of me?"
"Yes, they believe that if I am inside you, then I will lash out and kill many people."
"But, will you?" the child asked, innocently
"If you lose your willpower and give up in a fight, I will come out and protect you with my power. There is also something else I must tell you. Do not go with anyone called the 'Akatsuki', they will take me away from your body and you will inevitably, die." the child took a sharp breath in. then asked. "Does that mean you are my papa? Or just Kurama?" the giant beasts heart seemed to melt.
"We are one, you are my family and I am yours. But your papa is Minato Namikaze and your mother, the former Jinchuuriki, is Kushina Uzumaki."
"So I am Kit Namikaze?" the beast laughed, a feat achieved by no one. He believed that what Kurama was calling him was his name!
"No, You are Naruto Uzumaki, the next greatest Hokage"
"Yes! I will be hokage!"
Then the door suddenly started to open.
"Listen, Kit, you aren't allowed to talk in front of your parents until I tell you that you can, OK?"
"Yes Kurama."  Naruto nodded. Minato stepped into the room, seeing Naruto on the floor again, he scooped him up and placed him in the crib. Not saying a word. Two weeks, thats the age of Naruto, two weeks. He hugged Kushina, "thank you for marrying me" he squeezed her tighter. "But what are we going to do?"