Meeting kurama

Naruko's P.O.V
A/N (Any word's in bold are either anger or sarcasm and bold and underlined is Kurama)

I woke up in my small room like always I was given this horrible room by the orphanage, why Well it's because, well I'm guessing it's because of what I hear people say. They say that my parents and a lot of other people died on the day I was born. Though I do not know why everyone hates me and calls me a monster, a demon, a freak it all so confusing exceptionally for me since I'm only three years old. I then remembered what today was and groaned a little bit even though I'm only three years old I understood a lot and am I lot smarter than other kids my age.

Today is the day I was born three years ago to be exact it's October tenth or otherwise know by everyone else the fox hunt. They call it that because they think I'm the fox demon even though I'm not and I don't know why also because if I'm out at night which I am I get chased down and beaten half to death by the villagers. Well I only say that because they keep trying to kill me but I always end up healing in time for some reason I heal really fast and I don't even have a clue as to why I think it could be because of my parents or something else I'm not sure.

       So today once I go outside which I will have to at some point I won't be let back in till the sun rises again tomorrow. And I know for certain that I will have to run away from them because if they catch me that means getting taught a lesson or a lest what they call beating me. It was now midnight and I am currently running away from them and luckily for them and not for me, they have a few shinobi with them great.

     I can tell their ninja because of the weapons they're holding and the way that they dress soon I was chased into an alley that ended up being a dead-end oh god what am I supposed to do now. I could hear them slowly closing in "oh look and his what do we have here" one of them said "a demon hiding in a little girls skin how deceitful of it" another said. "Trying to act innocent but we all know what it truly is a demon that can only cause pain and destruction" one of the females in the group then said continuing on even though I don't know what they mean.

     I have never caused anyone pain or did anything destructive I have just tried to stay out of everyone's way and not do anything to bring myself more pain or attention but no matter what I do I will always be seen as a monster in their eyes. Soon they were all around me they all knives, sticks, stones and the ninjas had their Kuni's out so while they punched, kicked, stabbed and cut me I just laid there not even putting up the tiniest fight.

      They all laughed while I screamed in pain hoping this would stop but it didn't I could hear them laughing and yelling things like 'stop screaming you're a demon you don't feel pain' and 'this is what you get for killing my family'. Finally, they stopped and left me alone soon after that I passed out right there when I woke up I found myself in this weird place it was kinda what I guessed what a sewer would look like but there were none in Kohana so how did I get here.

     I then slowly got up and noticed then the water around me was only ankle deep so started wandering around wondering where I am and how to get out of this place but it's not like I care just as long as I'm away from those villagers. I soon came up to this huge gate that had a seal on it so I stupidly said "hello" in a loud voice hoping that somebody beyond the gate could hear me. "Hello child," a deep voice said a second later I then saw who spoke it was a gigantic orange fox with some black that went around its eyes and had nine tails.

"Y-you c-can talk," I said surprised while stuttering "yes kit I can talk I am the 9-tails fox and I am truly sorry for all of the pain I have caused you, you should not have to go through all of that you are just a kit," he said. He then asked "what is your name little kit" "Naruko Uzumaki what's your name" I then replied/asked "thank you for asking you're the first jinchūriki to ask me that I'm Kurama young kit" he then replied.

I then smiled at him and said "your welcome, so Kurama do you know where we are", "yes kit we're in your mind" "ah ok" I said wondering why my mind looked like such a disgusting place. Then I realized it was probably because I've had only bad memories of my life so far and no good ones. After I finished looking around I asked "how do I get out of here" "hm oh well you'll leave when you wake up and that will be whenever I finish healing you again" he said in reply "what do you mean healing me again" I asked.

"Well kit do you ever wonder how you heal so fast all the time," he asked me "Yea but I thought that it was something I got from my parents," I said confused. "No that's me I have been healing you because your getting hurt because of me," he said "oh well do you think I should leave here," I asked him. "I think you should but I also don't want you traveling alone you could get really hurt so no please don't leave this place even if it's horrible" he told before lying back down onto the ground "alright" I said after that I walked through the bars of the cage and cuddled up to him and fell asleep in his comforting warmth as he wrapped a tail around me.