Masked siblings

Naruko's P.O.V

        It's been a few months since Shika and I have become ANBU we work closely with Kashi as both a comrade who goes on missions with us and as a personal friend outside of missions. He also helps keep that were ANBU a secret, because of this we've gotten closer with him and think of him as an older brother while he thinks of us as his younger siblings he's never had and Shika trusts him enough to let him call me Naru. Anyways today was my fifth birthday Shika already turned five last month.

      So I was getting ready Kashi said he was gonna give both me and Shika a special gift. Other than my birthday gift anyways I got dressed in the same dress I wore my last birthday once I was ready I heard I knock on my door "come in" I yelled to Shika knowing it was him while I was fixing my pigtails. "Hey Naru you ready," he asked while coming in my room "yup" I replied popping the P while jumping up and walking over to him I then linked my arm with his and walked downstairs.

       This year I've made two new friends my age since the play date at the park Shika, and I have been hanging out with Hinata and Sasuke a lot more. Those two were also invited to my birthday along with my godfather who I was happy to see again the Hokage and Kakashi were also here too. "Hey, Kashi how are you," I said letting go of Shika and running up to him giving him a hug "hey Naru happy birthday and I'm fine," he said laughing a bit. We then went outside while Yoshino-San made dinner to play a little while later after food, and presents it was now time for Kashi to give me and Shika our gift.

So I then pulled Shika over to the couch once we were seated Kashi handed each of us a small bag. And at the same time, we both opened the bags to find face masks like Kakashi's except mine and shika's has an extra design. Mine had three matching whisker marks on each cheek just like my birthmarks except the were a crimson red color and shika's were pure white.

A looked up at Kashi with tears in my eyes and a smile on my face "thanks Kashi this is the best gift ever" I said jumping up to hug him. "Yea thanks Kakashi" shika then said with a slight smile on his face.

Time skip 1 year later

  I got dressed once I woke up in my normal outfit and everything except I now wear the mask I got for my fifth birthday along with shika. It's now been a year later and were six now and in just a year we've become the most famous and dangerous ANBU yet. And in two years will be joining the ninja academy because we have to keep our identity hidden and only Hokage and Kakashi know that were the top ANBU assassins kitsune and deer.

       Anyways Kashi came and got us telling us to get into our ANBU outfits since we are being called by the Hokage. Once we got to his office there was another ANBU child like us there wearing a bunny mask that was like ours except it was colored a lavender color with black around the eye holes and it had a black nose, thin whisker marks and for the inside of the ears. The Hokage then told us that she was our third-member since most teams are in teams of three.

Her name was bunny he then said/asked "kitsune, deer, bunny could you three please take your masks off and introduce yourselves" "yes sir" we all replied at the same time. I went first stepping up and taking my mask of "Uzumaki naruko, age six, ANBU name kitsune" I said introducing myself next was shika. "Nara Shikamaru, age six, ANBU name deer," he said in a totally bored tone then went mystery girl bunny finally I couldn't wait to find out the identity of our 3rd teammate.

She the step up taking off her mask causing both shika and I gasp in surprise because of who it was "Hyuga Hinata, age six, ANBU name bunny" she said. "Omg  I can't believe it's you Hinata welcome to the team," I said while laughing a little bit after I got over the shock.

1 year later

      Hinata, shika, and I have been the best ANBU team ever during this past year and we've gotten closer outside of being ANBU. We were now seven and we only have a year left tell we have to leave ANBU and focus on being just kids. Shika and I wear our masks all the time now and people started to call us the masked siblings or when it's just me and shika the masked twins. 

       I have also told Gaara everything and he thinks what I'm doing is a great idea since even though we get along with our tailed beast they still feel blood lust. So he's been doing kind of the same thing except he doesn't have a team. I also now have three tails and can do more things like summon a type of fire that only kitsunes can control called kitsune fire. It will come to my aid when I need it kinda like Gaara or panda~Chan as I've started calling him sand. Shika's also been pushing his clan's ability to control shadows even further he's now got a new ability called shadow protection it's basically my kitsune fire and panda~Chan's sand except with shadows.

Anyways we've also been helping Hinata with her training and we found out why she as such trouble with her clans' techniques. It's because her main affinity is water, mines wind, and shika's is earth. Anyways most of her clan's main affinity is earth and that's what their technique is designed after so with the help of Kurama, which Hinata knows about and accepts me for who I am, we changed it up a little. We just switch it so that instead of standing still you need to move around and be flexible.