I'll watch over her

Huo Shaoheng only felt a lump in his throat, like something was stuck inside and he was unable to utter, "Yes."
After a long moment, he turned his head to look at Chen Lie. His voice was cold enough to form frost. "She just needs to find relief, right? Why do we need to find a man? For her relief, it doesn't require direct contact, right?"
Chen Lie was stunned for a second and murmured, "Theoretically---absolutely, as long as she finds 'pleasure,' it should resolve naturally. But, she has no consciousness right now. You can't expect her tofind 'pleasure' by herself?"
He was too uncomfortable to volunteer "pleasing" Nianzhi himself, which was why he had called Huo Shaoheng. "If you have a problem with it being a man, I can find a female physician to help her."
Chen Lie made a lewd gesture gingerly.
Huo Shaoheng glowered at at Chen Lie's gesture.
Chen Lie felt as though his fingers were about to be sliced off by his glare.
He hurriedly put his hands behind himself and chuckled. "Of course, if Major Huo does not agree, let's just pretend I didn't say a single thing. Not one single thing. We might be able to let her bear through it."
It was only someone like Huo Shaoheng, with his mind full of weapons and massacres, who could fathom letting a young lady bear through this.
Chen Lie couldn't help chiding Huo Shaoheng in his mind: he really treats women like men, and men like livestock.
Huo Shaoheng's brows tightened and he raised his hand."That's enough, let me think."
He took out a pack of cigarettes. His slim and powerful fingers plucked one out and placed it between his lips. He then lit it up and inhaled deeply.
It was already late at night, the Special Operations Forces established base in the backcountry of C City.
The moon appeared washed and shone between the trees in the forest. Its light was slanted and icy, but did nothing to quell the fever deep in his heart.
Huo Shaoheng sat on the balcony in silence, the cigarette dangling between his fingers. He took a draw occasionally, his heart agitated.
Before he could make sense of what was happening, Gu Nianzhi's wails sounded relentlessly from the open French windows, numbing his scalp.
Tossing away the butt, he turned to the room with resolve. "No need to find anyone. I'll watch over her. I don't believe she can't bear through this!"
He bent over to pick up Gu Nianzhi and headed towards his bedroom, closing the door in Chen Lie's face with a loud thud.
Chen Lie had already predicted this while he watched Huo Shaoheng's silhouette smoke on the balcony.
He had never seen such hesitation from him. Huo Shaoheng had commanded whole armies with the snap of his fingers. As a soldier, and an outstanding one at that, hesitation in battle was the most unacceptable. This time, it was surprising that Huo Shaoheng had hesitated.
However, it was fortunate that he had quickly made a decision.
Chen Lie knocked on the Huo Shaoheng's bedroom door and shouted, "Remember to watch her heart rate. If it gets too high, call me right away! I'll go do the drug composition analysis!"