Little Li?

Huo Shaoheng didn't speak for a second and turned to look out the window. The night was a cloak of darkness and the heavy rain left streaks on the glass. Outside the window, the world was a blur. Inside the Humvee, it was eerily quiet. Everyone had the same thought, how would Mr. Huo decide: to stop the car to save Little Li first, or to leave him be and rush directly to Gu Nianzhi's aid In terms of of importance, Gu Nianzhi was higher up than Little Li?
"Stop the car, find Little Li." Huo Shaoheng nodded calmly and quietly adjusted his uniform. Fan Jian looked at Yin Shixiong and silently hit the brakes. Zhao Liangze also glanced up at Huo Shaoheng, but couldn't detect a sliver of change in his expression. Yin Shixiong dared not look at Huo Shaoheng's face at all. He knew exactly how important Gu Nianzhi was to Huo Shaoheng, but he still decided to save his own soldier first
Yin Shixiong felt a conflict of emotions and his feelings of guilt increased. The car halted to a stop and he was the first to exit and brave the rain. Yin Shixiong's Bluetooth headset also had instant communication capabilities. Zhao Liangze's voice traveled through headset and guided him to Little Li's location. The probe in Yin Shixiong's hand quickly beeped and in five seconds he was able to find Little Li passed out in a ditch besides the road.
"Little Li?" Yin Shixiong patted his cheek and felt the warmth on his face and the faint breathing from his nose. He sighed in great relief. He carried Little Li out of the ditch and onto his shoulders to return to the military vehicle.The Humvee was spacious inside and had three rows of seating. The trunk was also equipped with additional seats and added one more row to make seating for 12 people. Huo Shaoheng and Zhao Liangze were in the third row, and the second row was empty. Yin Shixiong took the unconscious Little Li to the Humvee, while Huo Shaoheng and Zhao Liangze moved to the second seat to allow the third row to collapse, creating a makeshift cot. Little Li laid on the cot without moving and breathed weakly.
"Take the first aid kit!" Fan Jian turned and flung it at Yin Shixiong, before slamming on the gas and continuing to drive forward.
Yin Shixiong took out medication from the first aid kid and immediately cleaned and dressed Little Li's wounds, then injected him with anti fever and anti-inflammatory medication. He also realigned his broken arm and fixed it to a temporary plastic board. Every Special Ops soldier underwent first aid training, so it was not a challenge for the exceptionally talented Yin Shixiong.
Fan Jian stepped on the accelerator and the Humvee roared into the thick curtain of rain, towards the entrance of the villa. With the aid of medication, Little Li was able to wake quickly. He opened his eyes to saw Huo Shaoheng and reflexively stood to salute him.
Huo Shaoheng waved his hand in dismissal, "You're injured, that's unnecessary."
"Yes, Chief!" Little Li flushed with emotion, half his face was swollen like a steamed bun and one eye was almost sunken in.
Yin Shixiong tidied the first aid kit to carry it and looked at Little Li questioningly, "What about Gu Nianzhi? Where is she?"
Little Li quickly explained, "I was about to report to Chief!" He panted as he explained the situation from start to end. As he finished, they had arrived to the totally secured entrance of the villa. The police set up blockades at the entrance to ensure vehicles could only enter and not leave. The incoming vehicles must have permits issued by the C City Police Headquarters or garrison. Huo Shaoheng remained in the car, his gaze shifting to the window. The darkened glass reflected his despairingly beautiful face, frigid enough to cause palpitations. His inky eyes were darker than the rainy night sky as he sat silently like a mountain in the Humvee. Fan Jian dug through the glovebox on his left side for a long time before producing a permit issued by the garrison for the policeman guarding the entrance.
The police glanced at him then looked inside the vehicle, "Who are you people? Out of the car!"