Chapter one

Sex, Pain, and Lies.

Chapter one

Moans and groans were heard throughout the room. The head board was hitting the wall with such force it made holes in it.

The legs of the bed clawed and scratched at the wood flooring as the bed rocked back and forth. She screamed and writhed as his body continued to join with hers in a sensual dance.He rounded hips as he thrusted forward, sweat slid off of his chest and beaded upon his forehead as he continued to pleasure her body. She moaned as he continued go deeper and deeper, opening the door to even more pleasure, a door that she never wanted to close.

Her nails dug into his back as her head met the mattress. She threw her head back and closed her lids over the dilated pupils of her green orbs. She wanted to feel more of him she pressed her breasts to his hard chest as her hips meet his over and over again.His breaths were coming in pants as he pressed on thrusting harder and deeper. His silver hair blended with her black hair as she clung to him. Groans were ripped from his throat as she suckled, nipped, and licked at his neck leaving marks in every place she could reach.Her hips bucked and her eyes rolled back as she came, her nails digging into his flesh. He grunted at the sensation but continued to pump and thrust into her until his release moved throughout his being.

He pulled out just in time to spray his seed all over her front, some even reaching her face. He collapsed beside her on the bed panting. He watched from the corner of his eye as she slid her finger along her body collecting some of his seed on a single digit and placed it in her mouth.

"Tell me, Sesshomaru why don't you ever come inside?" She asked.

He just looked at her with a blank expression. She sighed and stood "one of these days, your going to have to talk to me" she huffed then headed to his bathroom.

She came back out some time later all cleaned and refreshed. She went over to her purse and took out two hundred dollars.

"It was fun, Sesshomaru I'll call when I need you again...well you know the usual." She left the money on his dresser and left his apartment.

Sesshomaru sat up and grabbed the money and deposited in his 'stash'. He sighed and looked in the mirror. He raked his fingers through his hair as he stared at his reflection.He had no regrets, he had learned that life was a harsh mother fucker when it wanted to be and that his life could've been worse. Sure it was a shitty occupation to be a prostitute, well if you could call it an occupation.

But he had to get through college, and his father was too busy spoiling his new family to care for him. It killed him when his mother died, he even cried and Sesshomaru never cries. But all his father did was go run and get a chick pregnant and forget about his first born.

Sesshomaru sighed and stood there was no use in dwelling in the past. He glanced at his reflection once more then walked into his bathroom closing the door behind him.

(S.P.A.L-interval)

Kagome squeezed her eyes shut and buried her head in her pillow. Thank Kami that's over. It seemed that those people were insatiable!Why on earth did she have to be the one to get the dorm next to a horny gorilla! Almost every night, that guy was fucking someone.And oh my gawd did it take forever! She admired his endurance at the same time she cursed it. The damn man should at least consider his neighbors!

Kagome sat up in her bed and grumbled. She wouldn't be getting much sleep tonight.She sighed and kicked the covers from her form revealing her lingerie night gown. She threw her legs off of the bed and stood.She stretched then strolled to her desk...might as well study for school, maybe then this sudden insomnia would end.

(Interval)
A/N: that's the first chapter of my new story, I hope you liked it.Sorry it's not that long but the other ones will be!
Please review!
Chao!