Founders

I kept flying, until I was over the North kingdom's border. I was free from Endeavor, he couldn't take me away from All Might's kingdom. It's a safe place.

I landed on the ground, and turned back into my human form. I started to walk towards the town, hoping to find some shelter. I quickly stopped in my tracks. My dragon parts turned black, something's coming.

I growled very low hoping to scare whatever was coming. Then, a woman step out of the shadows. She had a wild looking dress on that made her look like a Barbarian. Her hair was spiky with the color ash blonde. Her eyes were red-orange full of wonder and amazement.

She step closer, and I backed away a little. "Hey there, fella. No need to be afraid. I won't hurt you." She said, calming me. I stayed where I was. "My name is Queen Mitsuki Bakugo, I'm a Barbarian queen. I'm also a dragon rider. I won't hurt you at all. I promise."

My mom always told me about dragon riders, and how we can trust them. "I see that you are a dragon changer. Come with me. I'll give you food, water, and shelter." She said. I came closer to her.

"I-Im Eijiro Kirishima." I say to her, quietly. "A Kirishima?! You guys are an ancient breed! With scales that are just like stone!" She says in wonderment and she continues," But I thought you guys died out about 10 years ago." I shook my head.

"I'm the last one." I say sadly. "Listen, I'll take you and we'll get you everything that you need and then I'll listen to your story alright?" I nodded. I stood up and I followed her.

When we got to her castle, it was beautiful. Stone was everywhere on the walls. It had an ancient look to it, which I really liked. There were three thrones in this room. Varlets were running around everywhere. It was just how a castle should be.

Mitsuki took me to one of the doors that was on the side of the room. When we walked in, it was a normal living room. I sat in one of the couches. And Mitsuki sat next to me.

"Alright, let's here this story." She said. I nodded. "10 years ago-" I got cut off by someone yelling. The door busted open. "Old hag! Where is my-" He cut himself off and looked at me. He looked just like Mitsuki, only he was a boy. A very hot boy at that.

I stared at him, wondering who he is. He walked over slowly and crouched in front of me. He looked into my eyes deeply. "Old hag. Who's this?" He said as he looked at my wings and my tail. "His name is Eijiro Kirishima, apart of the ancient breed of dragons." She said. He looked at me in amazement. "He's a changer." He said.

"What's your story?" He said, curiously. He sat next to me. "10 years ago, my parents were killed by guards from the Endeavor kingdom. My father was a human, my mom was a dragon." "Wait a minute, you're from the Endeavor kingdom?" He asked me and I nodded. I continued on. "The guards didn't kill me. They kept me and threw me into Endeavor's dungeon. Only to be taken out for labor work or..." I stopped. "Or what?" Mitsuki asked.

"Or to be a sēx slave to Endeavor, himself." I looked down. "That must have been awful." Mitsuki said feeling really bad for me. I nodded feeling tears about to fall.

"When I was 12 years old, Endeavor's son, Shoto, came down to the dungeon. He knew what was happening. He wanted to help me escape. He was so nice. And the next thing that I knew, I fell in love with him." I looked down, regretting ever loving him. "Or so I thought."

"Just three days ago, I escaped with the help of Shoto. He freed me. I finally saw outside again and it was great." I smiled a bit. "Shoto came a visited me, but that's I found out that I didn't love him." I stopped smiling.

"You poor, poor thing." Mitsuki said as she hugged me. She stood up and said "I'm gonna go get you food. Would a large pig be good?" I nodded. With that, she left.

I looked at the guy and he looked back at me. "Name's Katsuki Bakugo." He said. I nodded. "That's actually really crâppy." He said and I nodded again. He lifted his hand and scratched underneath my chin, making purr. "We'll make sure that you'll be okay. For the rest of your life. I promise." He said.

"Oh wait, I remember you probably want to smell us." He said, I cocked my head to the side. "I read in a book that if you want a dragon to befriend you, you must allow them to smell you." He said. I nodded, he wasn't wrong.

He stopped scratching my chin, and then I started to smell him on his neck, chest, hair, and pretty much everywhere else. He smelled like candy. It was so sweet, I couldn't get enough.

I kept smelling him, and basically drowned in his scent. I smelt a little bit too close to his dīck by accident, and this made him blush like there was no tomorrow. I kept smelling, it was addicting. I accidentally moaned, and I backed away. "S-sorry!" I said looking down, blushing. "Its- it's okay." He said back scratching the back his neck.

He looked at me and then looked down. "Do you need clothes?" He asked me. I looked down and back at him. "What are clothes?" I asked curiously. "The stuff I'm wearing." He said. "Oh. Um. I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I think it's best we get you some clothes." He said. He went out of the room and then came back with these things called clothes. He handed them to me.

I looked at the clothes and back at him. "Um Katsuki?" I said quietly. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "I don't know how to put on clothes." I said.

With this, Katsuki stood up and taught me how to put them on. I didn't understand, and this concluded with him coming super close and then trying to help me. He then realized that what I need most was a bath.

I didn't know how to take baths either. So Katsuki took me upstairs to his room and took me to his bathroom. He turned on the water, and then told me to get in. So I did and I sat down in the water.

Katsuki put this thing in my hair called soap which he used all over my head. Then he said that he was gonna use a thing called body wash. He then proceeded to wash my body. Touching me everywhere. It was quite nice though, he did it in a respectable manner. When it came to my lower area, he told me of what he need to do and ask if it was okay. I nodded stood up for him to finish cleaning me.

After he was done cleaning me, he helped put clothes on my body, and then we walked to the dining area so we could have food.