Chapter 3:Where am I

(Hey guys.I added some stuff at the end if you already read this so read all of it.the stuff i added will say new part beside it.Thanks guys hope you like it :)

Niall's Pov:

Once Tori blacked out I started to get a littoe worried. "What do we do?" Zayn asked. "Well we can't just leave her here so lets take her back to our plave so we can make sure shes ok." Liam replied. "Okay I'll get her" I said as I picked her up bridle style.Once we got back to the van I sat her down in the back and put her head on my lap (Since there wasn't enough room). The ride consisted of everyone on there phones.

When we got home Liam unlocked the door and I started up the stair.I took her into my room sinve we didn't have any guest rooms "Thats going to be a problem later" I thought to myself.After I set her down I went downstairs.When I came back up she was crying in her sleep andvyelling "please stop".I rushed to her side and started to wake her up. "Tori...Tori wake up" I said trying to wake her up.

She shot up gasping while tears were still streaming down her cheeks."Tori are you ok?" I asked with concern clearly showing in my voice. "Yeah I'm fine.It was just a bad dream." She said still looking scared."Niall" she saud "Yeah" "Where am I?" she asked me. "Oh well you where at the park and we were playing football.Then Louis kicked the ball too hard and it came towards you. I yelled watch out but you turned around and it hit you.Then you blacked out and I carried you to the van and we brought you here.That way we could make sure you are ok.." I explaned "Oh ... well thank you." she replied

"Do do you need anything?" I asked "Well my head and throat hurts" she replied "okay I'll be eight back." I said before i left.I walked into the bathroom inside my room and got an advil then went downstairs to the kitchen.After I got a bottle of water I started walking back up the stairs.When I got in my room I told her to take a drink and gave her the Advil."Thank you"she said after she took the advil.

"Your welcome.You should probably get some sleep you got hit pretty hard." I told her before I walked out I heard her ask "Wait where are you going to sleep since this is your room?" she asked (she knew because a family photo was on the dresser beside the bed)"Its ok its day time.Besides I could just sleep on the couch." I told her. "Niall I don't want you to have to leave your room because of me" she said.I sighed."Tori I really don't mind." "Okay I will let it go now but we will talk about it later" "Okay but for now go to sleep." I told her. "Okay.Night Niall." she said. "Night Tori." I replied as I went to shut the door.

New part:

"Niall wait"She said."Yeah Tori?" I replied "Can you stay in here with me I can't sleep?" She asked "Yeah sure thing" I told her.I crawled into the bed with her and pulled her to my side.It felt so right but I didn't say anything.All I did was softly sing to her.When I finished the song I looked at Tori and saw that she was fast asleep snuggleing up to my side.I started to feel my eyes getting heavy.Soon I let myself fall asleep with Tori in my arms.

(Hey sorry i took so long to update.I've been really busy with school work and everything.Sorry its a little short.Comment for any ideas or to just tell me what you think of the story so far.I will be updating this weekend since I made you wait for so long.Bye)