Eros- Part 3

Her eyes flew open as he stared driving, but his left hand holding her hands in her lap still shivering.

They pulled near her place. Both had their breathing normal by then and he still had her hands in his. She looked at him and he released her hands. She grabbed her pocket book, pulled her tunic straight and turned to him to say bye.

She couldn't stop herself and said "WOW"

"What" he grunted again.

"Arnav, look at yourself, with that hair so messed and your shirt and tie out of place you just look..." she had to stop, she realized.

"I look what baby.." he turned straight to her eyes and spoke ever so gently.

She hit her head for mumbling what she should have kept to herself.

He quirked his eye brow in question again.

"Alright, you look so edible. That's it. I'm going, goodnight, Arnav"

But the response to goodnight came in the form of him holding her arm asking to stay.

Now it was her turn to raise the eyebrow.

He decided  it was enough of these word games.

So came on her another brutally honest kiss which she equally let herself indulge . She pulled more of his hair through the kiss and smiled thinking about her words earlier. Arnav understood her smile and broke their kiss. She bent down to his neck which was bare from his open tie and nibbled there. The car was now filling with feral moans of her man and it excited her. She kept nibbling and pulled a few buttons open to get more access to his shoulder. He obliged with pleasure and rejoiced with his neck thrown back, hands in her hair watching his lady loving him.

She took a break after a good three minutes and saw his collar and neck socked in her saliva and the bare chest whatever was open, with red marks of her naughty mouth. She smiled at it and heard him sighing looking at her.

"Sorry Arnav" she apologized in mischief.

"You know I'm disappointed but not for this" he said in mischief now.

She smiled again and brought her hand to her lips once again that day.

"Don't." He grunted. "You should by now know what that does to me."

She grinned and did something that put him on fire.

He saw her taking her finger to trace the marks on his chest and pushing that finger mixed with his sweat, blood and her saliva into her mouth and sucked on it.

It was in a flash, she saw him pulling her finger and taking that in his mouth, grunting "that's mine."

He didn't stop at one, or two. He kept sucking on her index finger as if he was drinking nectar from it. She felt something revolting inside and she shifted in her seat. Her other hand went to her heart and she didn't know why she was pulling her legs together. He saw this and left her finger after a long suck with sound. She sighed but only to be thrown in that heaven when he pulled her middle finger in his mouth and sucked it in and out. She started writhing in her seat and arching her back and Arnav licked her middle finger from the tip to its bottom enjoying every little bit. He could see her restless and knew what she is going through. He licked and nipped her finger and then took it in one go to its base as if he was mimicking something else he would want her to do in his fantasies. She did sweat, pant and tried to get her finger out of the torture but he didn't let her. He had decided their first date would be a date she could remember for all good reasons!

She felt like something flowing in her thighs, she tried to touch there and feel but she was thrown back to the heaven when he pulled the finger suddenly onto his chest drawing in his sweat and thrusting it back to his dripping mouth. She saw him looking at her and plopping at the end of the finger with his eyes shining. He knew she got the clue when she smiled through her heavy breaths. It was time to end the game, he knew.

He saw her shaking faster and extended his other hand to slowly pick her hand and place it on her bosom. She looked at him, they both still in action. He put her hand on her breast which had been provoking him since long , and placed his hand over hers. He decided to teach his novice lady and slowly massaged her boob with her hand. She could feel the gushing liquid somewhere and the heat in her body coming out in sweats. She joined the teacher massaging her breast as he moved his hand to its pair and continued there.

Khushi panted, in the bed the as the scene s from the evening again making her wet, what they did in the car just before leaving to her room.

Arnav kept massaging her boobs with one hand taking turns as she was losing energy with her hand. He sucked her finger once more and released, moved to her mouth for a scorching hard kiss massaging the boobs now with both his hands , over the tunic and harder.

She didn't have any words, lest she had her own thoughts. She was in a world floating with stars, feeling a new feeling she didn't even get with her hot lava cake, listening to the music of love and holding onto the last straw of sanity.

He made his movements faster as he saw her nearing climax, pressing her legs and widening her eyes. He kneaded her boobs as deep and smooth as he can though the tunic and kept their lips fused. He flicked her peaks for once and all that day between his pincers and she came crashing with a scream.

He for all the days to come in their life, will never forget her screaming his name that night in the car and will never ever let her forget.

And she slumped into her bed in sweats the second time that evening, deciding before drifting to sleep, that she'd let him know about what her edible man is doing to her!