Fridays are a good thing - (Chapter 7)

"Happy Friday everyone. I hope everyone enjoyed the first week of school. Today, we will go over the first fitness test. Any questions before we start?" asked Mr. Fisher. "Yeah I have one. Why do we have to do this?" asked Tom. "Oh that's simple. The reasoning why is because you youngsters spend way too much time on social media such Twatter, Idiotbook, SnapCrap, and Instagramcrackers" said Mr. Fisher. "Okay, but what about YouTube?" asked Tord. "YouTube? What is that?" asked Mr. Fisher. "You don't know what YouTube is? It's the most amazing thing ever created! You can find everything on it" said Tord.

"Oh really? Can you find anything about why you're into your stupid boxes instead of running laps?" asked Mr. Fisher. "Uhh....I don't think there is" said Tord. "Too bad, I'm making it up. Go run laps" said Mr. Fisher. Mr. Fisher blows his whistle as everyone started running. Both Tord and Tom were forced to do extra five laps while everyone else did ten. Surprisingly Matt was the first one to get done Iless than five minutes.

"Whoa, Matthew finished first" said Hellucard. "Yeah, but he's not being narcissistic about when he's talking to Mr. Fisher" said Edd. "You did great Harken" said Mr. Fisher. "It's Harrison, but uh, thanks. You know, I have been in my own world for a really longtime now. I have decided to get rid of my old ways" said Matt. "Impressive. He's using big words and placing them in full complete sentences" said Tom who was amazed. "Huh, I wonder what got into him?" asked Tord.

[After P.E]

After P.E had ended, Edd goes to see Mr. Smith in his office. "Ah Edward, good to see you again. How are things going?" asked Mr. Smith. "Pretty swell. Oh, remember when I asked you if I can get the paperwork to join the basketball season?" asked Edd. "Oh yeah I recall it. Did you get them signed?" asked Mr. Smith. "Yep, I sure did. I even got my friends to sign them as well" said Edd. "That's great! Do you mind giving them to me?" asked Mr. Smith. Edd nods as he got a out a binder and took out the paperwork, each of them not crumbled up. Edd then hands them over to Mr. Smith. "Thank you so much for returning them back to me" said Mr. Smith. "You're welcome. So...when is tryouts exactly?" asked Edd. "Oh, well, tryouts are on.....ooooh, let me look at a calendar for a quick sec. Ah, they're in October" said Mr. Smith while showing Edd the calendar. "Oh I see. What day in October?" asked Edd. "It's on the 11th and it's after school. So be sure to show up exactly at 4 o' clock sharp" said Mr. Smith. "I see. Thanks!" said Edd.

[At The Goldenstein Residence]

Anthony was seen sitting in a recliner in the living room reading a book till Edd suddenly kicked the front door open with a smile on his face. "Welcome back Edward! By the large happy smile on your face, let me guess, you got accepted for the basketball season, right?" asked Anthony. "Yep! Tryouts for it will be starting on the 11th of October. This gives me enough time to practice" said Edd. "That's great! Say, I hope you don't mind if I take pictures of the team before and after you games" said Anthony. "Sure! Of course! Are you and Alex going to come to the first game of the season when it gets announced?" asked Edd. "Yes we are. I mean why wouldn't we? I'm sure Alex will be thrilled to be one of the referees" said Anthony. "Awesome! Well, I better head outside and train then" said Edd. "That's good. Be sure to back inside for dinner" said Anthony. "Don't worry, I'll be back" said Edd.

[Outside With Edd]

Edd was standing on the basketball court in the backyard looking at distance between him and the basketball. "Alright, I should be far enough from the basket. Let's try for a three point shot" said Edd. Edd dribbles the ball twice as he took a breath in before running towards the basket. Edd dribbles the ball as he got closer and closer to the basket. Edd then attempts to make that three point shot.....only for the ball to miss and bounce of the rim. The ball kept bouncing up and down on the ground as Edd couldn't believe what he was seeing. "I missed? How did I miss? It was clearly a perfect shot. What the- oh wait.....I didn't jump. Hmm..let me try that again" said Edd. Edd picks up the ball and tires to make a three point shot, this time he jumps and he successfully makes the shot. "Much better" said Edd.