The Kirin and the Wolf - (Chapter 16)

It was 4pm and the sun was still shining down on a nice beautiful and green neighborhood. A black Mazda Cosmo Series II pulled up against the curb of a house. "Is this the place that you wanted to be at Nagasaki-san?" asked the driver. "Yes Nishida, that's exactly what I told you yesterday and the day before" said Marcus. "My apologies. I have brought your kit of weapons" said Nishida. "Thank you. Just wait here in the car, I'll be back. This won't take long" said Marcus.

Marcus then gets out of the car with his suitcase in hand before walking up to the front door of the house. Once reaching the door, Marcus knocks on the door as he waited for someone to come and open it. While waiting, Marcus heard noises that sounded like angry yelling mixed with shouting cries of mercy coming from the inside. Eventually the door opens revealing a tall woman wearing a purple skirt and a black shirt. "Can I help you?" asked the woman. "Yeah, is this Eduardo's house?" asked Marcus.

"Yes it is. I'm his mother. Please come in" said Eduardo's mother. Marcus follows Eduardo's mother as he went inside the house. "I'm sorry if this place smells like liquor and cigarette fire. Eduardo's father just came home after a very stressful day at work" said Eduardo's mother. "It's fine. What does his father do for work?" asked Marcus. "Well he has a degree in business and that he rarely has any free time to himself. Plus he's always a bit grouchy when he comes home" said Eduardo's mother. "I see. I came here to talk to your son. You see he was apart of a plan which involved kidnapping the school's disciplinary teacher and head of the basketball season" said Marcus.

"Oh I already know that. I got a phone call from that particular teacher stating that Eduardo would be giving a suspension. Unfortunately for that troublesome son that I have, he's currently sick right now which makes things even better" said Eduardo's mother. "Wait he's sick? Did he caught the flu?" asked Marcus. "No, he already gotten his flu shot, but he just has the common cold" said Eduardo's mother. "I see. Where is Eduardo?" asked Marcus. "In his room obviously. You can go upstairs if you want" said Eduardo's mother. "Thank you" said Marcus.

Marcus proceeded to go upstairs where Eduardo is at. Once Marcus have entered Eduardo's room, he sees Eduardo chained up to a pole unconscious. "Geez....how many benzodiazepines did he take? I don't think that he's supposed to have that many" said Marchs quietly. Marcus walks over to a desk that's by Eduardo's dresser to find a container of benzodiazepines sitting on top of it. "I see. So it is one or two pills a day" said Marcus. Marcus then puts the container back down as he turned to look at Eduardo only to see that he have received many beatings.

"My god Eduardo.....you sure took a lot of beatings, but from whom exactly? Whatever they did they've managed to make you bleed a little. Ouch" said Marcus. Marcus goes in for a closer look at Eduardo's condition only to back up as Eduardo woke up with quite the start while thrashing around but the chains still held onto him. "Wah! Please mom, no more! I beg you! Please stop! I promise that I'll be good! I swear!" said Eduardo. "Woah, Eduardo! Relax, it's just me. Calm down" said Marcus. Eduardo stops moving as he looked at Marcus. "Oh it's just you. What do you want from me?" asked Eduardo.

"I just wanted to stop by to see you, but I found you chained up against this pole in your room" said Marcus. "Oh....so you've came to mock me didn't you? Yeah, come inside my house just so you can watch me act like a wild animal who can't be tamed" said Eduardo. "Geez...for a guy who was unconscious and was beaten up, he sure is feisty. Anyway, do you know why your chained up?" asked Marcus. "Well many reasons of course. One being the fact that you and Edd snitched on me for kidnapping Mr. Smith" said Eduardo. "That's because it's against the law and we didn't snitch, we just came to stop you before you could hurt anyone" said Marcus. "Yeah and I didn't even lay single finger on that teacher" said Eduardo.