Chapter 1

I woke up the next morning around 10am. I had the worst hang over.! I swear I always sing how I don't need to drink ever again the next morning but back drinking later on that night.!

Wake up bitch.! I heard a female sing from the entrance of my room door.

Come on we been blowing you up all morning. Get the fuck up bitch.! Tay said coming in behind Layla. She was my other Bestfriend. I met her when we use to dance together. I was the new girl and she was the most hated because she got all the money than i was getting all the money right with her we clicked hard and them bitches couldn't stand us!

Fuck y'all want? I growled sitting up. Layla gave me aspirin and a bottle of water.

Bitch you agreed to style me and do my hair for the party tonight.! Layla wined. I forgot it was suppose to be a one dumb big ass party tonight and Layla wanted to go so bad.

Oh yeah.! I through the covers from over me and got up and went to my bathroom and did my hygiene routine. After my shower I went into my closet and debated on what I wanted to wear for today. I finally chose to wear some adidas joggers with a plane white shirt and my black jean jacket and my black furry slides. I let my hair fall anyway it wanted to and through on some big gold hoop earrings. I quickly did my make up in a simple look and grabbed my small black Balenciaga purse.

Bout fuckin time damn.! Tay said annoyed rolling her eyes.

Shut the fuck up cry babies.! I said annoyed grabbing the keys to my RangeRover. They followed me downstairs and got in my car. I pulled out my driveway and headed straight to the town where one of my boutiques was. I unlocked the doors and turned the lights on. I only opened the boutique on Fridays and sometimes Saturdays but that's cause everything in here was exclusive.! I had my own clothing line and I worked with some big designers.

Tay and Layla browsed around and I set my dressing room up for Layla and got to work. I picked a couple outfits out for her and pieced them together. She was feeling all of them and couldn't decide. So I picked the one I liked most which was a fluorescent metallic diamond piece mini skirt that changed colors with the lighting with the matching bra and leather jacket. With an open toe black red bottom heel. I bagged the outfit up and started on Tay look. She wanted a short ass dress so I gave her a couple to try on. She liked this short strapless basic dress from Louis Vuitton. I gave her a closed toe red bottom heel to complete the outfit. I grabbed my outfit while I was here as well which was a white jump suit. The top was a white corset that had diamonds and pearls all over the front and the bottom was shorts. I chose a white open toe red bottom heel to complete it.

I know we gone be fire as fuck tonight.! Tay said excited. I layed the outfits in the trunk of my truck Than we walked over to this lil restaurant for lunch. I was tired as Hell! I feel like i didn't get no fucking sleep at all. I pulled my phone out and I had a couple missed calls, texts and some emails. I always ignored my phone when I was in work mode.

We ate, talked and laughed.! I swear I loved my girls it was never a dull moment with them.!

Soooooo Emani.! Layla began to speak but was real hesitant in her voice.

What's up lay?

You drinking tonight?

I mean.....

Please don't.! It's gonna be mad people there tonight we there to have fun I just don't want anything to happen to you....

You know I'm all for the drinking and having fun E but come on baby girl I'm with Lay on this one mama.....

Okay damn.! I won't drink.!

Promise?

I promise Bitch.! I rolled my eyes.