Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning and pleased the hell out of myself. I swear my vibrator never lets me down. I got up and showered and did my morning hygiene routine. I washed my hair and pulled it up into a curly bun that sat perfect on top of my head. I slicked my edges back and laid them baby hairs down.

I went in my closet and found a simple pink sweat suit to wear. I put on a white bra with a bra band over it and a white spaghetti strap tank top. I slept on my all white low top Air Force ones. I put on a diamond heart necklace and the matching earrings. I sprayed in perfume. I was looking good and smelling good. It was going on 8am and I was running late for opening the boutique. I grabbed the keys to my Benz and left out.

When I got to the boutique the girls was just getting there. I greeted them both and opened the doors. They both went to their stations and got ready for opening. I went to my office and did my work for the day.

My phone began to ring and it was from an unknown international number. I hesitated on picking it up at first but I got it on the last ring.

"Hello is this Emani Love" a woman asked as I answered.

This is she may I ask who is calling?

Hi I'm Valentina Hardwick I am one of the executive designers with Versace and your designs where brought to my attention I was wondering is it any way we can meet.?"

Hi yes oh my god yes.! In any time where?

Next week in LA? I will have my assistant contact you with details.

Yes that's fine thank you.!

No problem thank you.! I hung up the phone and screamed in excitement.!

What.?! Kierra and Nila asked coming into my office followed by Layla and Tay.

Y'all Versace wants to meet with me.! I screamed jumping up and down.

Oh my fucking gosh.! Layla and Tay screamed holding each other.

Aye Emani there's someone out here for you.! Nila said coming back Into the room smiling.

Who is it?

I don't know....he's that really cute guy that was in here yesterday!

What cute guy? Me and Tay asked confused.

She shrugged her shoulders "he said his name was Active" she said smiling. I looked at my girls and made my way to the front counter and he was leaning over it on his phone he was looking so good.!

Hey.! I smiled shyly.

What's up with you. He asked smiling.

Nun much....

I bet.....ain't seen you since you fucked off on me.

That was a one night stand thing.! I laughed.

Can you make it a second time thing?

Don't you have a girlfriend? I asked confused.

Nahhh....that wasn't my bitch.! Just a shorty I was fucking.

Mmmm was?

Yeah was I got my eye on something now.! I finally found her again.

Oh word.! Hope she for you...

Yeah so let me take you to dinner tonight?!

I don't date.!

And why not?

Cause y'all niggas not shit.! I'm good. He laughed a little bit and bit his bottom lip he was so fuckin sexy. He stood back and pulled a bunch of money out his pocket. He counted out a rack and gave it to me. "That's for the dress from shorty.! And this (he sat down 5 stacks) 100,000 probably what you make here in a week or whatever I don't fuckin know your books but now you have no excuses on why you can't spend time with me cause I just bought it.!" He smiled flashing those white teeth and dimples.