Introduction

Mmm fuck baby.! I moaned as I climaxed. I slowly got off of dude and stood to my feet.

Damn girl your amazing.! Pussy warm and tight.! He said taking the condom off. I smiled and slid my panties back on. "So can I get your number.?" He asked as I grabbed my purse.

If it's ment for you to have it, you'll see me again. I smiled before kissing his cheek. I grabbed the keys off the dresser and walked out the hotel room. I got in my all white Benz and drove home. It was going on 4am. Random after the club sex was always the best.

I finally got home and I stripped from the front door all the way up to my room. By the time I reached my bathroom I was completely naked. I got in the warm hot shower and scrubbed my body clean. I was so drunk but this shower was quickly sobering me up.
I got out and went in my huge walk in closet and dried off than lotioned up. I was feeling great. I grabbed my phone out my purse and fell back on my bed.

*Made it home safe.!* I texted to my BestFriend Layla. She always worried about me because I went home with anybody after the club. She judged me so much for it but my drunk ass never cared. I always protected myself when it comes to sex and where does it say a girl can't have a one night stand? Niggas is only good for one thing in my eyes and that's for SEX! I pay all my own bills, I bought all my cars, I own three businesses that are doing very very well, what do I need a man for besides to scratch an itch that my vibrator can't always get too? EXACTLY.! And I can't keep the same nigga cause niggas get boring.! Half the time I'm so drunk on my ass I can't tell if the sex good or not.! I just love to fuck.!