eight

two weeks later

he was leaning against his locker, pretending to listen to ethan who was rambling on about a hook up that he had last night.

"and then she took off her bra and brooooo. they were perfect. like they looked like perfectly shaped balloons..." ethan rambled on.

"bro, i don't give a fuck about the size of a hookers tits." grayson groaned, his mind on much more important things.

"hey she wasn't a hooker. like i'm gonna pay for a girl to fuck me. nah she threw herself right at me." he scoffed.

grayson didn't reply. he had suddenly gone stiff. his jaw was clenched and he was looking over at scarlett's locker.

she was standing there with a male, who's arm was wrapped around her waist. they looked deep in conversation.

"hello? earth to grayson, earth to grayson?" ethan said, waving his hand in front of grayson's eyes.

"i'll see you in after school." grayson said, his voice low. he walked over to them.

scarlett looked up, her cheeks immediately flushing. "h-hi gray."

"get your hands off her." grayson growled, ignoring scarlett and looking at the male.

"why the fuck would i want to do that?" the blonde boy asked, immediately getting protective and letting go of scarlett, stepping closer to grayson.

"why're you even touching her?" grayson asked, stepping forward.

"why do you care?" he asked, pushing him slightly.

"don't fucking touch me". grayson growled, pushing him back, harder.

"both of you calm down." scarlett said hurriedly, stepping in between them and pushing them away from eachother gently.

"who is this?" grayson asked her.

"grayson. th-this is my boyfriend alex. we've been going out for a week." scarlett stuttered, taking alex's hand.

grayson's jaw clenched. "i'll see you around." he growled, turning his back and waking away.

"grayson w-" scarlett started before alex grabbed her arm and turned her around, cupping her face.

"don't worry about him baby." he mumbled, kissing her deeply. she frowned slightly.

she had moved on from grayson.

she liked alex now.

it was over.