fifteen

two months later

"i cant believe we're out." grayson said as he drove out of the school parking lot.

"for three months at least." scarlett said with a smile.

"what do you wanna do now?" grayson asked, handing her the aux cord.

"go fucking wild." ethan joked from the back seat.

"i need to go home, my parents are having a family meeting." james groaned.

scarlett pouted. "ugh that's so annoying."

"let's go back to scarlett's and hang out in the pool." he said, handing scarlett the aux cord.

she turned on '8TEEN' by khalid, starting to bop her head to the music.

"so me and e are gonna post that video today." grayson said, excitedly.

"oh my god really? that's so exciting!" she squealed, holding onto his bicep and looking back at ethan with a grin.

"i know oh my god! im really proud of all the looks we put together." ethan said with a grin, bopping his head as khalid began to sing.

"me too, they look amazing. i'm so fucking proud of you babe." she replied.

the twins had put together some vintage looks and their friend bryant had filmed scarlett, the twins and james modeling them.

"yeah me too. and you look hotter than hell in it." grayson replied causing scarlett to blush and ethan to go nervous.

"get a room." ethan grimaced.

if truth be told, the two lovers hadn't slept together since before the whole alex drama. grayson didn't want it to seem like he wanted her for her body. scarlett on the other hand was craving him
more than ever.

"smile." ethan said to scarlett, taking out his phone. she did as told and ethan took a picture.

"bro you better make this your homescreen this is the cutest shit ever." ethan said, turning his phone around to show the picture.

"eww." scarlett grimaced.

"babe, you look so cute." james whined.

"holy shit, if you don't post that then i will." grayson said, his eyes widening as ethan air dropped it to him.

the four friends danced to happy music all the way to james's house where they dropped him off before driving to scarlett's house.

"you know, you could throw so many parties." ethan said as they all stepped inside.

"and have to clean up after everyone, have numerous people fuck in my room and have my whole bathroom smell like puke? yeah, no thanks." scarlett replied.

ethan rolled his eyes. "c'mon love, relax."

"she doesn't want to. and be careful who you call love." grayson said throwing ethan a dirty relax.