THREE POINT FIVE ¡ MINUTES

Josh isn't pathetic for needing to protect him, right?
Josh is the big tough man of their relationship.
Josh isn't pathetic for needing him, right?
Josh isn't pathetic for him, right?
Josh isn't pathetic.

George lets out a groan of frustration, giving into his feelings for once. Only minutes prior Josh had kissed his cheek, leaving him a flustered mess. Being a stubborn guy Josh refused to say anything of it. As much as George tried to do the same he couldn't even last five minutes. Leaving his room and walking over to the couch George sits next to him. "J-josh," George stutters before talking a deep breath. Josh gives him his full attention, turning his body slightly to face him better. "I lo- I love you," George rushes out messily, hands anxiously gripping the end of his shirt. "I love you like a- a lot," George attempts to explain. As he goes to talk once more he's cut off by Josh kissing his lips softly. George's eyes go wide before fluttering closed, kissing back as soon as his mind catches up to him. Wrapping an arm around George he pulls him into his lap, making sure to keep their lips locked. George entangles a hand in Josh's curly hair gently. It's messy but loving, both putting all their built up emotion into it. The need for proper air is practically forgotten as Josh starts to get lost.

josh never remembers his dreams.

[sorry but like,, i just want
to get it out that the parts where
alex is on his(?) bed in his
newest video made me rlly
uncomfortable and i just wanted
to know if that's just my asexual
ass being dumb, or others relate?]