Chapter 05

It was early in the morning when Kino and Jinho decided to visit the café. It supposedly only Jinho going but Kino decided to come along, because he wants to meet a certain someone. Getting closer to the café, they can see there wasn't a lot of people. Entering through the glass doors, they were met with four boys that he is pretty sure are staffs, slacking off.

"Oh hey honey-" Hongseok was about to stand up and go to his lover but Jinho raised a hand.

"Wait, stay there. Guys look here I'm gonna take a picture." Jinho said while taking out his phone. The four boys were confuse on why Jinho wants to take a picture of them but they pose anyways. And then after taking the picture, Kino and Jinho were messing around with the phone, giggling. Then there phones vibrated notifying a notification.

ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ
jini.ho417 posted a photo

Oh

♡ 1,722 likesjini

1,722 likes
jini.ho417 hey @hui_hui, caught your boys slacking off 😂😂

Jinho has just posted the photo but the number of likes was increasing rapidly, what can he say? He's kinda famous. Then Hui was out of his office, he probably saw his post.

"First of all, just because we're friends doesn't mean the coffee comes in free ok? And second, go change into your uniform!" All of them groaned, except Yuto who stayed silent. Hyojong was thinking about the fact that he called him a friend. He mentally cheered, this is progress!

"But hyung! We didn't had breakfast!" Yanan said, his Chinese accent slipping out. The others nodded in agreement. Hui went quiet for a while, then sigh.

"I'll let this pass, but next time eat breakfast ok? It's the most important meal of the day." Hui started ranting like a mom while the kids were cheering in success of having to drink coffee. Jinho just laughed, then Kino nudged him lightly by the side, earning Jinho's attention.

"Yes Kino?" He asked while slightly tilting his head.

"Take a picture of me~ right here." Kino said while sitting on a chair snd fishing out his phone then giving it to Jinho. Jinho took like, six photos but Kino only chose one to post.

 Jinho took like, six photos but Kino only chose one to post