Psycho

His POV

"I already told you dad,I'm old enough to run this company of yours!I've been what?Training for already 5 years!5 years dad!Am I really your son?"

I said irritatedly in front of my dad who's just looking at me like I am a big joke,like what the heck?Is this really my dad?

And finally about 5 minutes,he just suddenly burst out laughing,tsk.

"HAHAHA Crono you really are like your mother when angry,tingnan mo ang mukha mo!SOBRANG CUTE MO!HAHAHA."

He said while stomping his feet on the floor.His eyes is already crying...in enjoyment of teasing me,hays kundi hindi ko lang siya tatay nasapak ko na talaga to.

"Do you remember what I told you so you can be the CEO of our company crono?"

He said,suddenly shifted to being serious like what the hell?Manang-mana talaga siya kay lolo,moody.

Pero bigla akong natigilan ng naalala ko ang sinabi niya.What did he told me so I can be the CEO of our company?What it is again?Hmm...

No...

No no no no no!I can not do that!Anything but not THAT!That will ruin my life!That will be the end of me!No!Never in his dreams I'm gonna d0 that!

This problem will be really tough for me tsk.

-----------------------------------

Hi guys this is my update today haha malapit na ang pasukan kaya ready ready na,paalam!