─── [EP.3] PART ONE !

𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘻𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘩 - episode three part one❛ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋 ❜

❛ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋 ❜

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

ONE BY ONE, THE TRAINEES THEN BEGAN TO CAST THEIR VOTE ON WHO THEIR PREFERRED CENTER WOULD BE !

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

[INTERVIEW]

MIN YURI (F/PLEDIS) : She screams 'center material' the moment she first entered the stage. Her personality is really amazing too !

SHIN MINJU (B/JYP) : I was in A class together with her in the beginning and she's really talented. Even though most of the time she seems more sexy than cute, she can actually pull off cutesy concepts really well.

WANG NOREN (F/BNM) : She has worked very hard to earn herself a place and she fully deserves it. She deserves the throne of center as well.

KIM HYEMI (C/CUBE) : I wanted to vote for her because she showed a lot of improvements. She's also a person full of charms, so it would be great for her to lead us !

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

THE TRAINEES HAVE ALL CASTED THEIR VOTES !

AND NOW, IT'S THE TIME THAT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR...

THE REVEAL OF PROJECT ZENITH'S CENTER !!

JUNG JINYOUNG (NA.REP) : Thank you to every trainee who has participated in this voting process. Out of the 49 trainees in this room, we have received 33 votes, therefore the remaining 16 votes have been counted as blank votes.

JUNG JINYOUNG (NA.REP) : I'll start off by revealing the trainee who has received the lowest vote, up till our top two candidates and lastly, the reveal of our very first center. The trainee who will be receiving the 10,000 votes.